Last week I brought back a TECHNIQUE SERIES from the past using the ROSE WONDER stamp set….today I am also sharing a video from the past. This was made a couple years ago to go with a card kit, but the ideas are “TIMELESS!” It shows how to do easy backgrounds using the TIMELESS TEXTURES stamp set!
Here are a couple of the cards featured in the video:
- Crumb Cake Card Base: 11″ x 4 1/4″
- Soft Suede: 4″ X 5 1/4″
- Very Vanilla: 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Scraps Soft Suede & Delightful Dijon
- Linen Thread
- Whisper White Card Base: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Pool Party: 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″
- Whisper White: 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″
- Scraps Basic Black, Watermelon Wonder
- Gold Metallic Thread
- Crumb Cake Card Base: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Whisper White: 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″ and 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″
- Scraps Crumb Cake, Island Indigo, Whisper White
And what you are waiting for……THE VIDEO! (if you are reading this in your email, the video will not show up. You have to click on the title of the post to go to my website post to see the video there!)
What do you think? Do you like these backgrounds? I would love if you would leave me a comment letting me know what you think!!!! PLEASE………..
Here are most of the products used in the video and on these cards. (a few things are actually retired now!) Click on any of the pictures to view the products online and to place an order if you’e like! I would love to have you PICK ME to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator!