Early Bird Registration for the Creativate Fall Retreat Opens September 16, 2022
Join Us For Lots of Creative Fun!
- 36 step-by-step PDF Tutorials – Projects designed for all “level” of stampers and so that you can use supplies that you have!
- BONUS – register by Sunday, September 18 and receive 4 BONUS Fun Fold Card Tutorials
- 8 Live Stamping Demonstrators + Mystery Stamping – streamed live via YouTube
- 36 Prize Package Giveaways! (everyone who registers will be entered-you don’t have to participate live to win)
- Pre-Retreat Stamping challenges each Monday leading up to the retreat (4 total) – get your fingers “inky” and warmed up for the retreat! Tutorials included so you can just use them as more stamping ideas rather challenges if you prefer.
- Private website access where you will find all downloads, links and more. Everything neat and tidy in one place so you can access anytime.
- Optional private Facebook Group where you can share your creativity with others.
- If you can’t join us live on retreat day, all presentations are recorded and you can watch and create anytime!
All this for just $45
Creativate Fall Retreat Schedule
- Monday, September 19 – Pre-Retreat stamping challenges begin. New challenge posted each Monday for 4 weeks
- Thursday, October 13
- All tutorials posted! You can download/print and be ready for all the stamping fun!
- Friday, October 14
- 6pm (ET) – Live Stamping Presentation
- 7pm (ET) – Live Stamping Presentation
- Saturday, October 15
- Live stamping presentations beginning at 10am (ET) ending at approximately 6pm (ET)
- 1pm (ET) – Mystery Stamping, followed by a “lunch” break
Watch the video below for more information
(this video talks about the Summer Retreat, but information is the same for the Fall Retreat, just different dates)
Common Questions & Answers
- How do I know what stamps & supplies I will need? We design the projects so that they can be created with products you already have. Most projects can be made with any stamps, ink and paper and a few basic supplies. We want you to learn to use and create with what you have. We also don’t want you buying things you really don’t like. And then, if you love what we use-buy it afterwards.
- Will I be stamping along with you? Since everyone stamps at a different pace, the retreat is not intended for you to stamp all the projects with us. We will provide you all of the tutorials ahead of the presentations so you can have supplies ready for the projects you want to create during the retreat. And then, stamp at your leisure and create the projects in the days/weeks following the retreat. We give you enough ideas to keep you stamping until the next retreat!
- What if I am not available the day of the retreat? No problem – everything will be recorded and available for replays. You can work through the retreat projects at your own pace when you are available. Or, go back and re-watch anything, anytime!
- What are pre-retreat challenges? We like to get the fun started right away, so we share 4 different stamping challenges for you to use to get your fingers “inky” and warmed up for the retreat. These are totally optional and just a fun way for us to share more stamping ideas and tutorials with you.
- Can I participate if I am a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator? Absolutely. We love sharing with other demonstrators. Feel free to bring your friends, customers and team members. Everyone is welcome! (another reason why we don’t have you purchase products before the retreat–we want those of you who are demonstrators to purchase from yourself to get your discount!)
- Can I participate if I don’t live in the US? YES. Since this is a virtual retreat and we are not sending you products, anyone outside of the US can participate!
What Others Are Saying…..
- The Creativate Team ought to pat yourselves on the back knowing that YOU ARE THE BEST. There have been two attempts at ‘copy-cat’ and zero successes. Yeah I had to check them out but only once. No comparison in any way!
- Absolutely awesome and amazing, learned so much. Love you all on the Creativate Team and thank you for sharing all your hard work, creativity and fun. Can’t wait for the next one.
- I just started stamping last month, so this was my first retreat and definitely not my last!! I loved every minute. I was able to recreate a card just using what I had on hand. So much fun! A huge thanks to all of you for your hard work, your inspiration and your perseverance! Y’all are the best!!
- This was my first retreat—and certainly won’t be my last!! Loved all of the videos and projects and ideas, oh my!!!
- An amazing Retreat!! Thank you, Creativate Team, for sharing your many ideas and inspiration with everyone. Loved them all!!Already looking forward to the Fall Retreat….if I could sign up now I would!
Have You Missed Past Retreats?
If so, we have all of the tutorials available for purchase, most include videos. Just click the button below to shop past retreat tutorials.
Meet the Creativate Team
We are 4 best friends who are all top Stampin’ Up! demonstrators! We love to work together to share fun stamping projects with you. These retreats are as much fun for us, as they are for you.
Together we have over 90 years of Stampin’ Up! experience and have sold a combined total over $8 million in stamps, ink and paper! It warms our hearts to come together to share with you!
I hope you will join myself, Brandy Cox, Sharon Armstrong and Connie Stewart for our next Creativate Retreat!
- October 14-15, 2022 (registration opens September 16)
- January 13-14, 2022 (registration opens December 11)