Join For the Fun, Enjoy the Discount!
Whether “stamping” is your hobby, or you are looking to share with others and create a business–there is a place for you at the Klompen Stampers. We are a fun community of stampers who love to create, share and help each other.
AWESOME FREE GIFT WHEN YOU JOIN DURING JULY OR AUGUST!
Select $125 in products for your choice for just $99 (plus free shipping) and then, enjoy the 20% discount on future purchases. This is the BEST WAY to get the BEST DEAL on all your favorite products! Keep reading for all the awesome details…..
Join During July or August and Receive….
Joining Stampin’ Up! is not only about stamps, ink & paper……it’s more about being a part of a fun-filled community of crafters. Whether you are looking to have a business, or if stamping is just your hobby–we have a place for you at the Klompen Stampers! Here are just some some of the benefits…..
The starter kit is the best stamping value out there. Think of it as a “shopping spree!” You customize it to get the products you want.
For $99 (plus tax), you get:
- $125 in Stampin’ Up! Products of your choice
- FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit ($22.50 value)
- FREE Shipping ($16.23 savings)
- Current Catalogs
- Stampin’ Up! Business Supplies
- Opportunity to Earn the next Creativate Retreat for FREE ($45 value)
- DISCOUNT – enjoy 20-25% discount on all your purchases
- CREATIVE RESOURCES – one of the BIG benefits of joining as a demonstrator…. you will have so many stamping ideas you won’t know where to start
- Receive most tutorials from my website for FREE
- Team Facebook group filled with tons of card making inspiration
- Monthly stamping challenges you can participate in that help you learn new stamping ideas
- Team events with make-n-takes (virtual & in person), online demonstrations, and more…
- BUSINESS BUILDING RESOURCES – as a demonstrator you have the option to build a fun & rewarding business. Share with others via classes, events, online, or any way you want.
- We have a fabulous “Demonstrator Only” training website filled with videos & other resources
- You will also find plenty of training and resources through Stampin’ Up!
- I have 28 years of “business building” experience to be able to help you in any way need. I am always here to answer questions, brainstorm with you, or guide you in the direction you want to go.
- Monthly team zooms
- Specialty business builder training
- CREATIVATE RETREAT – opportunity to earn a FREE registration to the quarterly Creativate Retreats. Learn more about these retreats HERE
None…..there truly is no catch! Anyone can join Stampin’ Up! for any reason…… There is never any pressure or sales requirements…. Everyone is welcome and as long as you meet the minimum sales requirement each quarter, you can stay another quarter. If at any time you don’t meet the $300 minimum, that’s OK. We just sadly say good-bye to you as a demonstrator and you go back to being a regular customer. (and you can even come back as a demonstrator anytime!). When you join, you will be an active demonstrator for at least 4 months before the first $300 minimum must be submitted – so lot’s of time to enjoy the benefits and “check us out.”
- If you are a hobby stamper looking for a fun community and a discount on your purchases – JOIN US!
- If you are a hobby stamper looking for new ideas, and to expand your creativity – JOIN US!
- If you love stamping and want to share your love of card making with others – JOIN US!
- If you are a brand new stamper, and want to learn and develop your skills – JOIN US!
- If you are looking for business training to learn how to turn your hobby into a business – JOIN US!
- If you’ve been a demonstrator in the past, and want to come back – JOIN US!
- and to everyone else who has read this far – JOIN US!
If you have any questions, or would like to chat about if this is the right choice for you, email me at: email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions About Being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
Do I have to have a blog, website, facebook, etc?
No, you don’t have to do any type of social media if you don’t want to. It’s entirely up to you if you decide to share your love of card making via these methods.
What kind of training can I expect?
Stampin’ Up! provides dozens fo training resources filled with project ideas and tips to help you run every aspect of your business. And, as your team leader I have a huge training library, hold monthly team meetings (online), keep you updated weekly via email, and much more.
Do I have to recruit other demonstrators?
Only if you want to! But it’s always so fun and rewarding to bring your friends along on your journey! If you have stamping friends, share the fun and benefits so that they can partake in them as well.
If you are joining to build a business, this is one of the best parts. Building a team is not only fun, but rewarding!
Can I be my own host?
Yes, absolutely. Invite your family and friends to stamp with you and place orders and you can receive the Stampin’ Rewards, as well as be the demonstrator and earn a commission on the sales.
Do I have to do classes, parties, workshops or events?
No! As an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator you can decide what you want to do and how you run your business. You can simply purchase for yourself at a great discount or share with others via classes or events.
Do I have to sell Stampin’ Up! products to others?
NO, you can just join as a hobby demonstrator and just purchase for yourself.
Can I join Klompen Stampers as a “Hobby” demonstrator?
Absolutely!!! We love hobby stampers and there are many on the Klompen Stampers team. It’s a great way to connect with other stampers, be able to purchase products early, AND get a great discount on all your purchases.
How much does it cost to get started as a demonstrator?
The Starter Kit is only $99 and is full customizable. You pick out $125 worth of any current Stampin’ Up! products, and pay just the $99. AND, you get FREE shipping on the Starter Kit and a FREE Paper Pumpkin kit! You also receive a business supply pack containing catalogs and other materials you need to run your demonstratorship as a business if you desire.
Do I have to “demonstrate” to be a demonstrator?
The term “demonstrator” can be a bit confusing. NO, you don’t have to “demonstrate” anything. It’s just the term Stampin’ Up! uses to identify people who have “joined” the company as independent representatives. Other direct sales companies use terms like consultant, ambassador, stylist, coach, etc….
What requirements are there to be a Demonstrator?
The only requirement to remain an active demonstrator is to make your quarterly minimum for $300. This can be your own personal orders, or orders from friends & customers–they all count. You can submit orders in any increment and still receive your 20% discount/commission (or 25% once you become a Bronze Elite demonstrator). Also, if your order is $150+ you will also receive Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up!
If at any point you don’t make it, they simply de-activate you and you no longer have access to the discounts and benefits. Basically you just go back to being a regular customer. And, you are always welcome to join again.
What if I want to do this as a hobby and not necessarily a business?
Stampin’ Up! (& Klompen Stampers) supports all demonstrators, no matter their goals or the level at which they choose to run their business. If you choose to not hold events/workshops, you can simply place your own orders and/or collect orders from family and friends to equal the quarterly sales minimum.