Here are other cards I have already shared using the Coffee Cafe suite of products. Simply click on the pictures to see the post with all the details for each one.
All of these cards are very easy–just a lot of “parts & pieces!”
Do you like this bundle??? Make sure to stay tuned to see my new Online Classes & Card Kits on September 1st–hint hint!!!
- Pear Pizzazz Card Base: 11″ x 4 1/4″
- Coffee Break DSP: 2″ x 4 1/4″
- Scraps: Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Vellum Cardstock, Garden Green, Real Red
- Linen Thread
- Stamp and cut out all your pieces
- Whisper White: Whipped Topping, Straw, “Thanks”
- Garden Green: Cup Wrap
- Very Vanilla: Cup
- Vellum: Lid (just cut, don’t stamp)
- Assemble cup and adhere to card using dimensionals
- Stamp greeting on scrap of Whisper White using an Early Espresso Marker to ink the greeting–punch out with 2″ Circle Punch
- Punch a Real Red Starburst Circle
Here are the products I used on these cards. If you need anything, simply click on any picture to place an order.
If you have any questions, or if I can help you in any way, I would love to hear from you! Also–if you love the projects, please leave me a comment! I love to hear what you like so that I can continue sharing similar type projects!
CLICK ON PICTURES FOR ALL THE DETAILS