I am back with another fun fold–this time the card is actually a gift card holder. Lets start with the video:
If you are reading this in your email, and the video does not show, just click on the post title to go to my blog to see the video.
Let’s take a closer look at the card…..
- Soft Sky: 4 1/4″ x 11″
- Soft Suede: 3 1/4″ x 4″
- Coffee Break Designer Series Paper: 3″ x 3 3/4″, 2 3/4″ x 4 1/4″, 2 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ (for inside)
- Scraps: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Soft Sky, Garden Green, DSP
- Linen Thread
- Score Soft Sky at 5 1/2″ and 2 3/4
- Adhere DSP to front flap and to Soft Suede layer
- Stamp coffee cup on white scrap & cut out with framelit
- Stamp 2 lids on white scrap & cut out with framelit
- Cut out another coffee cup from DSP
- Stamp greeting on Soft Sky scrap & cut out with framelit
- Cut out “cup wrap” from Crumb Cake with framelit
- Cut out (2) stir sticks from Garden Green scrap
- Stamp inside greeting on Whisper White scrap and trim to size
- Use a 1″ circle punch to punch a 1/2 circle on top of DSP for the inside
- Adhere DSP to inside as shown, only putting adhesive around side and bottom edges (to make pocket)
- Assemble card as shown–use dimensionals under coffee cups
Here are all the products used on today’s card. If you’d like to order anything, just click on any of the pictures to go to my online store.
Stay tuned for my next FUN FOLD CARD coming next week! If you don’t want to miss out, make sure to SUBSCRIBE to my blog! It looks like this in the right hand column!
CLICK ON PICTURES FOR ALL THE DETAILS