This was probably the first stamp set that caught my eye when I got the new catalog. I am a coffee lover, but also–it just looks so fun to create with! It has “lots of pieces” but it was really easy to put together. Here is today’s card:
Before we get started with the details of todays card–it is SAGE WEENIE WEDNESDAY! Here is some fun advice from Sage!
Back to the COFFEE BREAK SUITE OF PRODUCTS….
A couple weeks ago I shared a fun post about GETTING INTO MY CREATIVE HEAD when I was stamping with these products. If you missed it, just click on the picture below:
- Crumb Cake Card Base: 8 1/2 x 5 1/2″
- Coffee Break Designer Series Paper: 2″ x 5 1/2″
- Garden Green: 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Scraps: Whisper White, Vellum Cardstock, Pear Pizzazz, Crumb Cake
- Linen Thread
- Stamp large cup on Pear Pizzazz using Soft Suede ink. Stamp words in Garden Green–cut out
- Stamp small cup on Whisper White in Pear Pizzazz–cut out
- Stamp (2) “whipped toppings” on Whisper White in Crumb Cake–cut out
- Cut (2) straws in Real Red–cut out
- Cut (2) lids from Vellum Cardstock (no stamping needed)
- Cut out “sleeve” from Crumb Cake (no stamping needed)
- Stamp “Thanks a Latte” in Early Espresso on Whisper White–cut out
- Assemble as shown
Here are the products I used. If you’d like to order any of them to make this card, just click on any picture to go to the store.
Make the most of July…..IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW
- FREE GRAB BAG with a $50 purchase in July–just use Host Code: 9AXWDUR3
- CHRISTMAS IN JULY–get $197 worth of products for just $99 CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
- Brand new 2017-2018 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog. If you don’t have one yet, CLICK HERE to request one.
- Bonus Days Coupons–$5 for every $50 spent in July
As always, if you have any questions, or if I can help you with anything, please let me know. If you are looking for a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I would be honored to be that person. I would love to send you a catalog, help you decide what you need, or teach you what you’d like to know.