Quite a while ago I played with Coffee Cafe bundle for a whole day and made a lot of cards. I have only shared a few so far, so here is another one! I LOVE THIS SET! Probably because I love coffee–but it just makes the cutest dang cards! Don’t you think? If you like this set, and this card, make sure to leave me a comment and let me know!
If you missed this cardd, just click on the picture to go to that post!
This card is easy, just a lot of “parts and pieces!”
- Early Espresso Card Base: 11″ x 4 1/4″
- Real Red: 3 3/8 x 4 5/8″
- Coffee Break DSP: 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″
- Scraps: Whisper White, Soft Sky, Pear Pizzazz, Garden Green
- Linen Tread
- Stamp and cut out all your pieces
- Whisper White: Lid, “life happens…,” Whipped Cream, “thanks a latte,” straw
- Soft Sky: Small cup (stamp first), wrap for large cup
- Pear Pizzazz: Large cup
- Garden Green: Stir stick
- Assemble cups and adhere to card using dimensionals
Here are the products I used on these cards. If you need anything, simply click on any picture to place an order.
If you have any questions, or if I can help you in any way, I would love to hear from you! Also–if you love the projects, please leave me a comment! I love to hear what you like so that I can continue sharing similar type projects!
CLICK ON PICTURES FOR ALL THE DETAILS