Here are 3 other cards I have already shared using the Coffee Cafe suite of products. Simply click on the pictures to see the post with all the details for each one.
All of these cards are very easy–just a lot of “parts & pieces!”
Do you like this bundle??? Make sure to stay tuned to see my new Online Classes & Card Kits on September 1st–hint hint!!!
- Pear Pizzazz Card Base: 8 1/2: x 5 1/2″
- Real Red: 1 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Coffee Break DSP: 2 3/4″ x 4″
- Whisper White: 3″ x 4 1/4″
- Scraps: Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Vellum Cardstock, Coffee Break DSP
- 1/2 Doily
- Stamp and cut out all your pieces
- Whisper White: Straw, Whipped Topping
- Pear Pizzazz: Cup Wrap
- Vellum: Lid (just cut, don’t stamp)
- DSP: Cup
- Assemble cup and adhere to card using dimensionals
- Emboss Real Red strip with Garden Trellis Embossing Folder
Here are the products I used on these cards. If you need anything, simply click on any picture to place an order.
If you have any questions, or if I can help you in any way, I would love to hear from you! Also–if you love the projects, please leave me a comment! I love to hear what you like so that I can continue sharing similar type projects!
CLICK ON PICTURES FOR ALL THE DETAILS