The other day I shared a little bit about my CREATIVE HEAD and how I set out to work on projects with new supplies. If you missed my story, you can CLICK HERE to read it and see my mess!
Today I want to share one of the cards I made while playing. Since I love coffee, this stamp set fits me so well. Most of my friends love it too, so I can’t wait to send some cards I make with it!
- Soft Sky: 8 1/2 x 5 1/2″
- Pear Pizzazz: 5 1/2″ x 3 1/2″
- Coffee Break DSP: 5 1/2″ x 3 1/4″
- Scraps: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, DSP, Soft Sky, Garden Green
- Stamp large coffee cup in Soft Suede on Whisper White-cut out
- Stamp 2 lids in Soft Suede-cut out
- Cut out “sleeve” from Crumb Cake
- Cut out “stir stick” from Garden Green
- Cut out large coffee cut from DSP
- Stamp words on Soft Sky in Soft Suede-cut out using “sleeve” framelit
- Assemble coffee cups
- Assemble card as shown, using dimensionals under both coffee cups and Pear Pizzazz layer
Love the little stir stick!
Here are the products I used. If you’d like to order any of them to make this card, just click on any picture to go to the store.
LAST DAY TO JOIN…..
- Now accepting new members into the STAMPS-IN-THE-MAIL CLUB that begins July 1st. CLICK HERE FOR ALL DETAILS
- Brand new 2017-2018 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog. If you don’t have one yet, CLICK HERE to request one.
- LAST DAY: EXTRA $35 in Stampin’ Rewards with $350 order.
- BEST Way To Buy Products: Purchase the $99 Starter Kit and pick out $125 in products + FREE Shipping (contact me for details)
- LAST DAY: 15 FREE TUTORIALS when you place an order this month and use this HOST CODE: XY6F4E2G
As always, if you have any questions, or if I can help you with anything, please let me know. If you are looking for a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I would be honored to be that person. I would love to send you a catalog, help you decide what you need, or teach you what you’d like to know.