Have you heard about one of the longest running stamping clubs around??? Can’t even remember when I began the STAMPS-IN-THE-MAIL CLUB, but I do know that I was the first Stampin’ Up! demonstrator to do a club in the mail like this. I think it was about 12 or 13 years ago! WOW–that is a lot of card kits I have mailed out over the years!
I only accept new members in January and July–so now is the time to get in on the fun! Here is a peak at some of the projects we will be making in July:
Do you love to get new stamping ideas each month? Do you like to get LOTS OF IDEAS for a stamp set when you purchase it–so it doesn’t just sit on your shelf?
Do you like learning new techniques and stamping tips? Do you like SHORT, to the point videos filled with tips?
Do you like step-by-step instructions to create cards, AND having everything pre-cut and ready for you?
If you answered YES to these questions–I have the perfect option for you!!! It’s the STAMPS-IN-THE-MAIL CLUB. It’s like taking a monthly stamping class without leaving your home. Schedule it whenever is convenient for you!
Oh, another question…..DO YOU LOVE FREE????
One more reason to join–LOTS OF FREEBIES
- 2 different on-line stamping classes each month–FOR FREE
- Card Kit to make 8 cards (2 each of 4 designs) each month–FOR FREE (everything is pre-cut and ready to create!)
- Host Stamp Set of your choice from the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog–FOR FREE
- Additional project instructions for featured stamp sets–FOR FREE
Here are a few more details:
- Club runs from July through December–it’s a 6 month club
- Each month there is a $35 minimum Stampin’ Up! product purchase. If purchase is $45 or more, the card kit ships FREE. If $35-$44.99 purchase, there is a small shipping charge on the card kit
- 2 different kits to pick from each month. You will see the projects before deciding what to order and which kit to pick
To Join, simply email me at: [email protected]
As always, if you have any questions, or if I can help you with anything, please let me know. If you are looking for a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I would be honored to be that person. I would love to send you a catalog, help you decide what you need, or teach you what you’d like to know.