The double point fold card takes triangle pieces to create an interesting card front & adds the space of a ‘traditional’ card with plenty of room to write. It’s a lot easier to make than you might think!
When I first saw a card like this it looked hard and complicated. Actually, one that I saw was–so I made it easier. This double point fold card truly is easy and it’s fun to add the extra dimension to your card making.
Make sure to check out my card; I hope it inspires you to make one yourself. Don’t forget- send it through the mail to someone-we all love getting happy mail!
Double Point Fold Card Video Tutorial
Are you ready to see how easy this card is to make? I have lots of tips for stamping the Flowering Tulips for you as well!
😎 Are you excited to make your own double point fold card? Feeling confident now? Share your thoughts with me!
The measurements & supply list can be found later further down in this post so keep reading.
Like fun card making ideas? Make sure you subscribe to my blog so that you will always be notified when I post a new project!
Double Point Fold Measurements
- Main Card Base (Crumb Cake): 8″ x 5 1/4″, score & fold at 4″
- Backing Card Stock (Polished Pink): 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
- Designer Series Paper (Granny Apple Green): 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″
- Stitched Rectangle Die Cuts: 2 5/8″ x 4″, 1 7/8″ x 3 1/8″ and 3 3/8″ x 4 3/4″ (approx size of dies)
- Basic Black Rectangle Die: 2 7/8″ x 7/8″
When you open up the front, you see the “front” of the Crumb Cake Card. It’s fun to hide something here so it is seen when the flaps of the Double Point Card are opened.
And then, continue to open it to see the inside where you can write your message! It may seem like a lot of pieces, but it really isn’t.
If you want to make this card, and need to purchase any supplies, click the button below–THANK YOU in advance for selecting me to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator.
I hope you like the project today. This card fold could easily be created with any stamps, inks, and papers.
Flowering Tulips Card Tutorials
LOVE THE FLOWERING TULIPS as much as I do? Want more ideas? Check out the PDF Tutorials that I have available, including the ‘Flowering Tulips’ Tutorial that includes 10 card designs!
I have catalogs in the house! If you’d like one, click the button below to request a copy.
Follow me on Pinterest and save this double point fold card idea to your favorite card making boards.
- Shop for Stampin’ Up! Products – SHOP NOW
- Make sure to check out the CURRENT SPECIALS! CLICK HERE
- Request a Stampin’ Up! Catalog – CLICK HERE
- Have a big WISH LIST? Join the Klompen Stampers – CLICK HERE
- Card Making Tutorials – CLICK HERE
- Jackie’s Rewards – CLICK HERE
- FREE Card Sketch Tutorial – CLICK HERE
- Never Miss a Blog Post – SUBSCRIBE
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you liked the projects and were inspired by them. If you have any questions, I’d love to answer them and help you in any ways that I can. Leave me a comment or send me an email. If you don’t already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I’d love to be yours and help you with all your stamping needs!