Today’s technique is super easy–but a little messy. You WILL get inky fingers–but that’s a good thing, right??? Let’s start with the video:
Here is the card!
- Whisper White Card Base: 11″ x 4 1/4″
- Whisper White: 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Basic Black: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″
- Scrap of white for banner
- 1″ Basic Black circle–cut in half
Video shows how easy this is…..
Using an ink pad, apply ink directly to embossing folder. Make sure you are applying on the “raised” side that you want the ink to appear. With the Woodlands folder, it is the side that says “Stampin’ Up!” on it.
Place card stock carefully inside the folder. Make sure to not move it around. Close folder and run through Big Shot like you normally do!
I like to start with the cardstock a little bigger than I need. In this case, it was 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″. After running through the Big Shot, I cut it down to the size I needed: 5″ x 3 3/4″.
To really bring out the highlights in the tree, I used my Black marker in the little grooves of the trees:
That’s it…..complete the card as desired! I hope you like this technique. If you do, please leave me a comment. I love to hear from you!
Here are the products used on this card. If you’d like to make this card, just click on a picture to go to the online store and place your order!
Make the most of July…..IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW
- FREE GRAB BAG with a $50 purchase in July–just use Host Code: 9AXWDUR3
- CHRISTMAS IN JULY–get $197 worth of products for just $99 CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
- Brand new 2017-2018 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog. If you don’t have one yet, CLICK HERE to request one.
- Bonus Days Coupons–$5 for every $50 spent in July
As always, if you have any questions, or if I can help you with anything, please let me know. If you are looking for a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I would be honored to be that person. I would love to send you a catalog, help you decide what you need, or teach you what you’d like to know.