On Wednesday I shared these cards using the fabulous DSP called DELIGHTFUL DAISY. I gave all the details for 2 of them, so today I have all the details for the other 2. If you missed the first 2 cards, just click here.
Here is a peak again at that paper….
And here are the 2 quick and easy cards I have for you today that focus on the paper! I am using the 2 designs that have big bold prints. They are perfect to just add a greeting to. I am using the THANK YOU from the Daisy Delight stamp set, but simply because I had it out. You really could add just about any words to these cards.
- Whisper White THICK Card Base: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Delightful Daisy DSP: 5 1/4″ x 3 1/2″ and 5 1/4″ x 1/2″
- Ribbon of choice
- I really don’t have to say much about these cards–THEY ARE EASY PEASY!!!
- Just adhere the DSP to the card base
- Wrap ribbon around and tie into knot
- Stamp greeting of choice on scrap of white, layer onto coordinating color, and onto card with dimensionals
Here are the products used on today’s cards. If you’d like to make these cards, simply click on any picture below to go to my online store. I would be honored to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator!
June is a Fabulous Month…..IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW
- Now accepting new members into the STAMPS-IN-THE-MAIL CLUB that begins July 1st. CLICK HERE FOR ALL DETAILS
- Brand new 2017-2018 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog. If you don’t have one yet, CLICK HERE to request one.
- EXTRA $35 in Stampin’ Rewards with $350 order.
- BEST Way To Buy Products: Purchase the $99 Starter Kit and pick out $125 in products + FREE Shipping (contact me for details)
- 15 FREE TUTORIALS when you place an order this month and use this HOST CODE: NU6PWNSP
As always, if you have any questions, or if I can help you with anything, please let me know. If you are looking for a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I would be honored to be that person. I would love to send you a catalog, help you decide what you need, or teach you what you’d like to know.