Welcome back for episode #2 of Meet the DSPs! Today I would like to introduce you to DELIGHTFUL DAISY. WOW–is this paper ever gorgeous. Whether you use it with the coordinating stamp set or not–it is perfect for quick and easy cards!
DON’T FORGET–DO NOT HOARD YOUR PAPERS!!! PURCHASE THEM…..USE THEM….REPEAT!
Before I get started with today’s projects, I want to share something fun and different–and totally NON-STAMPING. We are going to call this: SAGE WEENIE WEDNESDAY! You see, my daughter has a minin doxie and she is always taking funny pictures of her. She recently started making some fun memes with Sage, and I thought it would be fun to share them here, on my blog–just to hopefully put a smile on your face!
So…..here is my first SAGE WEENIE WEDNESDAY (Her name is Sage, but everyone calls her SAGE WEENIE) I hope you don’t mind me swaying a bit from stamping each Wednesday! So–HAPPY SUMMER FROM SAGE WEENIE
OK–on to some stamping and some gorgeous Designer Series Papers.
These papers are 12″ x 12″ and double sided. One thing I really like is that one side is more “white based” while the other is a more “color based” print. Some of the prints are BIG and perfect for the focal point of a card–just add a greeting!
Here are 2 of the cards that I made that truly focus on the beauty of the paper. Add a little ribbon and a little stamping–and BAM–QUICK & EASY card!
One thing I always struggle with is remembering (or matching) what colors coordinate with each of the papers. Here is a chart that I created that you can download and print–CLICK THE PICTURE BELOW TO DOWNLOAD. I have mine in a sheet protector and keep on my stamping desk.
- Crumb Cake Card Base: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Colored Cardstock layer: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (Daffodil Delight & Pool Party Used)
- Whisper White layer: 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Delightful Daisy DSP: 3 3/4″ x 3 3/4″
- Linen Thread
- Stamp Daisy in lower right corner using coordinating ink color. I like to stamp it twice. Reink for each stamping, but turn it just a bit to make the daisy have more petals
- Stamp greeting of choice
- Cut off 1/2″ from one side of the DSP–flip it over to reveal the other side. Adhere to Whisper White Layer
- Wrap Linen Thread around and tie into bow
- Assemble as shown
Here are the products used on today’s cards. If you’d like to make these cards, simply click on any picture below to go to my online store. I would be honored to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator!
June is a Fabulous Month…..IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW
- Brand new 2017-2018 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog. If you don’t have one yet, CLICK HERE to request one.
- EXTRA $35 in Stampin’ Rewards with $350 order.
- BEST Way To Buy Products: Purchase the $99 Starter Kit and pick out $125 in products + FREE Shipping (contact me for details)
- 15 FREE TUTORIALS when you place an order this month and use this HOST CODE: NU6PWNSP
As always, if you have any questions, or if I can help you with anything, please let me know. If you are looking for a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I would be honored to be that person. I would love to send you a catalog, help you decide what you need, or teach you what you’d like to know.