Christmas is sneaking up on us rapidly, so don’t delay and make these easy Christmas cards today! I have four different cards to share with you that are all quick and easy to make and perfect for sending friends and family some holiday cheer. Designed using the Merriest Trees stamp set and coordinating dies, along with Beary Christmas Designer Series Paper, these cards will bring the joy of a winter wonderland.
I’ve shared a few holiday card ideas with you all recently, and I’m really hoping you’re feeling inspired to create your own this year!
Merriest Trees Card Details
I don’t have a video to share with you today, because I am confident that you can make these easy Christmas cards by copying them from the pictures. Keep scrolling for the measurements and the list of all the colors and supplies used.
- Night of Navy: 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Very Vanilla: 5 1/4″ x 8″
- Misty Moonlight: 2 7/8″ x 2 7/8″
- Four DSP Squares: 1 1/4″ x 1 1/4″
- Balmy Blue: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Balmy Blue layer: 5 1/4″ x 4
- Old Olive: 5 1/4″ x 2 1/8″
- DSP: 5 1/4″ x 1 3/4″
- Misty Moonlight: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- DSP: 1″ x 5 1/4″
- Basic White: 2 3/4″ x 5 1/4″
- Basic White: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- DSP: 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Night of Navy: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″
- Old Olive: 3 1/4″ x 2″
Want to Make These Easy Christmas Cards?
If you’d like to make these easy Christmas cards yourself, just click the button below for the complete list of all the colors and supplies that I used.
These are fun to make and will certainly put a smile on the recipient. Time is ticking, but you still have time to make special handmade cards for family and friends this holiday season!
Thank you so much for visiting my website today! I hope you enjoyed this quick and easy card making project. I would love to answer any of your questions, please reach out to me through e-mail! If you would like to place a Stampin’ Up! order, I would be thrilled if you selected me to be your demonstrator.
If you liked this post/project, make sure to check out these things……
- Current Specials – CLICK HERE
- Have a big WISH LIST? Shop at a discount! – CLICK HERE
- Need a Stampin’ Up! Catalog? CLICK HERE
- Like step-by-step card making tutorials? CLICK HERE
- Weekly Card Making Tutorials via Email – CLICK HERE
- Want more projects ideas? CLICK HERE
Want more card making inspiration? Follow me on all my social channels. Just click the icons below to go to MY Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, or YouTube. Then, if you’d like to share this post to YOUR social channel, or PIN to YOUR Pinterest, click on 2nd set of icons.