I’ve got nested die cuts on cards that are SO fun to make and I’m excited to share this greeting card design with you! Grab your favorite nesting dies and let me show you how easy this card is to make. You’ll be looking at your dies in a whole new light!
I am bringing back another stamp set that I have not used in a while. Let me teach you how to use dies to create dimension on your cards. This is an easy technique that has endless possibilities.
Also, there is still time to get one of my most popular online stamping classes for FREE. If you missed your favorite class on the first go round then you have one final opportunity to get it for FREE (be sure to read all the details further down in this post)! If you struggle with finding card making ideas, these classes are a great place to start! Each class has 12 different step-by-step tutorials loaded with simple card ideas!
But today–it’s all about the Good Morning Magnolia stamp set and some simple coloring using Stampin’ Blends, and nested die cuts!
Nested Die Cuts: How to Use Dies to Create Dimension
I bet you never knew how fun die cuts for cards could be! Check out todays video to see how I created the dimension on this card, as well as some simple tips for using Stampin’ Blends to color your images. There are lots of card making dies for sale in my online store so be sure and check out all the options and let your creativity soar for this card making technique!
Click the YouTube Button now to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out!
Nested Die Cuts on Card ~ The Details
Before I explain how you can get a free online class, let’s chat about today’s card.
- Sea Foam: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Whisper White: 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Petal Pink: 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
- Inside: Whisper White: 5 1/4″ x 4″
Here are the main supplies I used:
Select a Free Online Class With Purchase
Like I said earlier, and explained in the video, this month rather than having a new online class for you, I am bringing back my 4 most popular ones from the past year! Read carefully to see how you can get your pick of a class with each $50 you spend between May 1st and May 10th.
Here are the classes you can pick from. Click on the picture of each to go to the original post from the past year for all the details and supplies needed for each of them.
What is an Online Stamping Class?
You stamp from home when it is convenient for you. The online class will consist of a step-by-step PDF tutorial that you can download and print plus a video giving you lots of tips for making all 12 cards. It will have all the supplies used listed as well as all the cutting directions and step-by-step instructions for making each of the 12 cards.
How to Get Your Free Class
- Place a $50 order in my online store between May 1-10, 2020 using the Online Class Host Code: MWWZ3WPA
- Build your order around the supplies you need for the class you want to select, or order whatever you want. Just make sure it’s at least $50
- If your order is over $150, DO NOT USE THE HOST CODE so that you can also get Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up!
- IMPORTANT: right after you place your order, you MUST email me (email@example.com) and let me know which class from above you would like. I will then (within 48 hours) email you the link to download it. You can select one for each $50 you order using the Online Class Host Code
- Special Note: When you use the Online Class Code to receive the FREE class, the order does not qualify for reward points
- Special Note #2: If your order is OVER $150, DO NOT use the Online Class Code, but you can still get a class by emailing me.
Don’t forget to use the Online Class Host Code to get your FREE class!
All of my tutorials are also available in my Tutorial Store–these 4 plus many others. If you’d like to check them out, just click the button below.
Make sure to use the correct host code! MWWZ3WPA if you want the free class, or FV4XKJQ9 if you want reward points.