My stamping rewards are my way to say THANK YOU for picking me to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator.
Earn FREE PRODUCTS When You Shop In My Online Store
How My Rewards Program Works
For every $50 increment you order in my ONLINE STORE, using my current HOST CODE, you earn a point. The current host code is found at the end of each blog post, as well as in the “side bar” of the blog.
Once you have accumulated 5 points, you can redeem for a $25 shopping spree…..OR….save up your points until you accumulate 10 points, and redeem for $50 shopping spree. (see below for products you can select from)
This REWARDS PROGRAM runs through May 31st. All points accumulated between June 1, 2019 and May 31, 2020 must be redeemed by May 31, 2020.
The new 2020-2021 Rewards Program will be posted on June 1, 2020
- Place your order online, using the monthly STAMPIN’ REWARDS HOST CODE
- Current Rewards Code can always be found at the end of all daily blog posts & in all emails I send
- If you don’t know how to use the Host Code, scroll down and you will find the information
- Orders do not count towards rewards if you do not use the Rewards Code, except…..
- If your order is over $150, DO NOT use the REWARDS HOST CODE so that you can also get Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up! You will also qualify for my rewards!
- For every $50 you order (before tax & shipping) you get ONE POINT towards your shopping spree
- Orders less than $50 do not earn points. You can not combine orders, must be $50 + on one order to qualify
- Earn additional points per order for each increment of $50. $100 order = 2 points, etc
- Redeem when you have 5 points, or wait until you have 10
- It’s up to you–redeem for $25 or $50
- Make sure to fill out the sheet out completely
- It is your responsibility to track the orders, we will NOT be able to go back and find order information
- All points expire on May 31, 2020
Orders That Do Not Qualify for Points
- Orders using SPECIAL HOST CODES that I provide throughout the year will not qualify for Reward Points (Card Kits, Online Classes, Special Discounts, etc….)
- Orders that you do not use the REWARDS HOST CODE (unless order is over $150)
What Items Can You Get With Your Shopping Spree?
- Stamp Sets (cling mount or Photopolymer)
- Embossing Folders
- Cutting Dies
- Stampin’ Blends
- Embellishments (pgs 176-178)
- Ribbon (pgs 174-175)
- Memories & More Card Packd
- Simply Shammy, Pierce Mat, Bone Folder, Paper Snips, Take Your Pick Tool
- Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pens, AquaPainter, Liquid Adhesive, Snail, Dimensionals
How To Redeem Your Shopping Spree
- When you have earned enough points for either a $25 or $50 shopping spree, simply complete the form and mail to me!
- Make sure to select your items from the list above and that your sheet is completely filled out
- Get as close to your shopping spree amount without going over–I cover the tax and shipping
- I will confirm to you once I receive your shopping spree sheet and let you know approximately when you can expect your items
- I place orders twice a month, so depending on when I receive your sheet, will determine how quick I can get you your items
- You can only redeem up to $50 in “shopping sprees” in a month
- It is your responsibility to track your points
- You can not combine orders to earn points
- All points will expire on May 31, 2020
- Points are not transferable to anyone else
- Points are only earned when you place an online order
- Can not be used as a “discount” on an order, only redeemable for product
- Once you earn a $50 shopping spree, you must redeem it before earning points towards you next shopping spree
- This program is available & redeemable only through Jackie Bolhuis
- Terms & Conditions subject to change
- Program runs from June 1, 2019 through May 31, 2020
How to Use the Host Code
- Shop in the online store and add items to your shopping bag
- Go to your shopping bag
- Enter the host code in the box as shown below
Make sure you are shopping with me! When you sign in you will see my name in the upper corner.
As always, if you have any questions, make sure to ask!