Looking for the best practical coloring tool? Let’s chat a bit about it! I am often asked the difference between the Stampin’ Blends and the Stampin’ Write Markers and why I prefer to color with the Stampin’ Blends. In today’s video I will show you how the results look so different and why I prefer to color with the Blends. Truly, the Stampin’ blends are my go-to coloring tool.
Now if you only have the Stampin’ Write markers, and you like to color with them, please continue to do so. It truly is a personal preference, and for me, I prefer the Stampin’ Blends.
Make sure to check out the video to see the different looks you get depending on what type of marker you use to color your images.
I love to share lots of tips and always teach you new things in my videos. Today in the video I also talk about the new 3D Embossing Folders and the NEW 3D EMBOSSING FOLDER PLATE. Sometimes the “sandwiches” for the die cutting machines get a little bit confusing. Besides showing the difference in coloring, I share the best sandwiches when using the 3D Embossing Folders and the Stampin’ Up! dies with the Big Shot machine.
Lots of tips to share today…..so let’s get to the video!
Coloring Tool That’s My Favorite & Why:
Stampin’ blends or Stampin’ write markers? Which do I prefer for paper crafting and why? Learn my choice along with some other important tips you’ll use for your paper crafting projects!
I hope you enjoyed the video and learned a few tips. Let’s take a closer look at the cards! Now, I know I kinda “poo-pooed” the Stampin’ Write Markers in today’s video…..BUT, they are awesome and I use them for a lot of different things. Make sure to come back on Friday to see what I do with them!!!!!
So you never miss a post, simply subscribe to the blog and they will all show up in your email!!!!
Here are the Cards & Recipes
I had so much fun making these cute cards. Even though they are “cutesy” in nature, they are perfect for anyone.
- Soft Suede: 11″ x 4 1/4″
- Daffodil Delight: 3 5/8″ x 4 7/8″
- Crumb Cake: 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″
- Inside: Whisper White: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Stampin’ Blends Used: Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight
- Crumb Cake: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Call Me Clover: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Inside: Whisper White: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Stampin’ Blends Used: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Balmy Blue, Call Me Clover
Make sure to scroll all the way to the bottom of this blog post for a complete list of all the supplies I used on all of these cards.
- Smoky Slate: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Whisper White: 3 5/8″ x 4 7/8″
- Call Me Clover: 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″
- Stampin’ Blends Used: Smoky Slate, Call me Clover, Granny Apple Green
Big Shot Embossing and Die Cutting “Sandwiches”
Hopefully the tips I shared were helpful when using the Big Shot and the 3D Embossing Folders and the dies. If you have any questions, make sure to ask!!!! I use the embossing folders and dies A LOT, and I always want to make sure you understand how to use the products you purchase.
What Do You Think?
Do you have any questions about the cards today? Or the Stampin’ Blends? Or, anything about Stampin’ Up!? Or just want to share something? Leave me a comment. I love to hear from my readers!
Don’t Miss Out…… (here’s the other important stuff!)
- Earn FREE Products From Jackie When You Shop in My Online Store. CLICK HERE for all the details.
- Stampin’ Rewards Host Code (August 16-31): U2HQPCWR
- Would you like a Stampin’ Up! Catalog? CLICK HERE to request one
- Don’t forget to use your BONUS DAYS COUPONS when you place your order
- BEST Deal on Stampin’ Up! Products–the Starter Kit! You Pick out $155 and pay only $99. CLICK HERE for all the details.
- Want to SEE and ORDER FROM the upcoming Holiday Catalog now???? Ask me how!
If you enjoyed today’s post, make sure to check out everything else I have to offer!
- Subscribe to my EMAIL NEWSLETTER & stay updated on all sales, specials & exclusive offers – CLICK HERE
- Don’t Miss Anything-Subscribe to my blog (get all posts in your email!) – CLICK HERE
- Tutorials For Sale – CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my YouTube
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Follow me on Facebook
Items Used to Make Today’s Card:
If you’d like to place an order, just click any picture below to go directly to my online store!!!!!