It’s time to debut my NEW FREE Cardmaking Kit | Butterfly Gala and share with you how you can get one for FREE. Yes–FREE!! Along with a lot of other FREEBIES this month!! I am changing things up just a little as I try to make it fun and fresh, and also simplify for both you and me!
FREE Cardmaking Kit | Butterfly Gala
For those of you who have been customers of mine for awhile, you may recognize these kits as the the “Stamps-in-the-Mail” kits. They are basically the same thing, just changing the name to CARD MAKING KITS. They are still FREE when you order using the special host code between the 1st and the 10th of the month. (this month ordering doesn’t start until the 3rd as that is when the Occasions Catalog starts)
Butterfly Gala Bundle
We are kicking off the new year featuring the Butterfly Gala stamp set and coordinating punch as our featured products. You will love them and if they are on your list to purchase, this is the time to do so–when you can get a FREE card making kit!
Card Kit Includes:
- Pre-cut Supplies to make 2 of each card shown on the top of the picture above
- 3 Notecards to make 1 of each shown (or design however you want)
Ordering begins tomorrow–January 3rd
Take a Peak Cardmaking Kit | Butterfly Gala Video
This short video shows the cards and explains how you can get your free cardmaking kit.
If you are reading this in your email, the video may not show, so just click below to go to YouTube to watch it.
FREE Card Making Kit With Purchase
- To receive this months FREE CARD MAKING KIT, all you have to do is make a minimum $50 purchase in my online store using the KIT HOST CODE between January 3rd and January 10th
- January Kit Host Code is: 4H4K6XSV
- If your order is over $150, DO NOT use the host code so that you can also get Stampin’ Rewards, but you MUST email me after ordering to let me know you’d like the card making kit
- This is not a club–there is no monthly commitment. Participate whenever you want and you like the kit
- Kits will ship approximately January 25th first-class mail to the address you used on your online order
- You will receive an email with the link to the PDF tutorial for the kit projects
- You will also receive a link to a video filled with tips for making the projects and using the featured products
- All supplies needed to make kit projects per kit instructions are listed below. Place your order based on what you need
- Purchases using the KIT CODE do not qualify for my Stampin’ Rewards–you are getting the FREE Card Making Kit instead
One of my passions is making sure that when you purchase stamp sets and other products, you use them. To help ensure you do, with each Card Making Kit, you will also receive a bonus of 8 additional step-by-step tutorials for other cards using the Butterfly Gala Bundle!! You will have lots of ideas to make a ton of different cards using the fun bundle!
- This option is perfect for those who already have all the supplies needed
- Includes PDF tutorial for all projects shown below (does not include Bonus Tutorials)
- Includes video filled with tips for making the projects & featured products
- Perfect for Demonstrators. You can use the projects in your classes or for your own personal stamping
- Available world-wide
- Tutorials will be emailed by January 20th (probably sooner)
Below are the products needed to complete the cards in the card making kit per instructions. Build your $50 around what you need. Click on any product to go to the online store to order. Don’t forget the January Kit Host Code: 4H4K6XSV
- Ribbon shown on the cards is not included in the card kit as it’s a FREE Sale-a-bration item you can select with your $50 order. Kits will contain Baker’s Twine or Linen Thread
- Sequins are optional on the projects and not included in the kit–however, they are a perfect purchase to get you to the $50 mark. You will love them and they look awesome on these cards and with this stamp set bundle
- Gingham paper needed for the cards is included, but I highly recommend you order a pack. You will fall in love and use it a lot. It is also used on most of the bonus projects the I am sure you will want to make
Ordering Begins Tomorrow–January 3rd
As always, if you have any questions–ask away! I love to help you with all your card making and stamping questions and needs. I look forward to sharing tons of quick and easy cards with you in this brand new year.
What Do You Think?
I hope you like my projects and the information I shared with you today. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment!!!! If you have any questions, make my day by asking them! I love answering them!
If you enjoyed today’s post, make sure to check out everything else I have to offer!
- Earn FREE PRODUCTS with my Stamping Rewards – CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my NEWSLETTER & get FREE PDF Tutorial & exclusive offers – CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my blog (get all posts in your email!) – CLICK HERE
- Tutorials For Sale – CLICK HERE
- Request Your 2018-2019 Annual Catalog or Occasions Catalog – CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my YouTube
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Follow me on Facebook
Would You Like a Stampin’ Up! Catalog?
If you don’t already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator that you work with, I would love to earn your business and become YOUR demonstrator. CLICK HERE to request a FREE Copy of the 2019 Occasions Catalog and learn how you can get FREE COPIES of all upcoming catalogs.
Jackie’s Stamping Rewards
If you are new to Klompen Stampers, and are looking for a demonstrator to place orders through–I would be honored to be that person. I promise to offer you great customer service and do whatever I can to help you. I also have a great rewards program where you can earn FREE products from me when you order through me. My program is all about YOU picking the FREE PRODUCTS that YOU want!!! Not sure what my rewards program is, just CLICK HERE for all the details.