I thought I would share another card with you today from the Blended Seasons stamp set. I just love the versatility of this set and the nice big images for coloring. Today I have a fall friendship card featuring Blended Seasons Bundle that would be perfect to send to a special friend just out of the blue. Make someones day by surprising them with a card! We don’t have to have a reason or a holiday–just send it!
The “cut out” leaves are from the coordinating framelits called Stitched Seasons. Remember, this is a bundle that you can save 10% on when you purchase it as a bundle! Also remember, this bundle is only available this month and while supplies last.
Fall Friendship Card Recipe
- Thick Whisper White: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, score & fold at 4 1/4″
- Old Olive Designer Series Paper (from the Regals 6″ x 6″ stack): 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Watercolor Paper: 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″
- Old Olive scrap
- Basic Black: 1″ x 3 1/4″
- Linen Thread
- All supplies used are shown at the bottom of the post
I stamped my wheat image several times using Stazon Black ink and watercolored using an AquaPainter and my ink pads. Very quick and easy!
Want To Make This Fall Friendship Card?
Keep scrolling down, I have all the supplies I used to make it listed at the end. You can click on any of the pictures to go directly to my online store and order!
Blended Seasons Stamps-in-the-Mail
I love giving my customers the choice of FREE GIFTS from me when they place their Stampin’ Up! order. Between now and August 10th, you can select to participate in the SITM Program OR, if Blended Seasons isn’t your thing, you can select to earn STAMPING REWARDS from me (or both!). You pick what you want!!!!
If you’d like to participate in Stamps-in-the-Mail, make sure to order by August 10th and this is what you get:
- All supplies pre-cut and ready to make 6 cards
- Over 20 step-by-step tutorials for projects using the bundle
Make sure to use the SITM Host Code when participating in the Blended Seasons Stamps-in-the-Mail: KKCZWYX2
If you’d rather collect the Stamping Rewards Cards, make sure to use this Host Code: U4QD4MMR. The choice is yours. If your order is over $150, don’t use either code so that you will also get Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up! Please email me after ordering and let me know which you want!
If you enjoyed today’s post, make sure to check out everything else I have to offer!
- Earn FREE PRODUCTS with my Stamping Rewards – CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my NEWSLETTER & get FREE PDF Tutorial & exclusive offers – CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my blog (get all posts in your email!) – CLICK HERE
- Tutorials For Sale – CLICK HERE
- Request Your NEW 2018-2019 Catalog – CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my YouTube
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Follow me on Facebook
Products Needed to Complete Today’s Card
Here are the products that I used to make today’s card. You can click on any of the pictures to go to the online store and place an order. Don’t forget to use EITHER the STAMPING REWARDS Host Code OR the Stamps-in-the-Mail Host Code–depending on which gift you’d like from me.