It’s exciting, it’s new, and it’s happening now!!! 25 Quick and easy cards: New class to go! I have put together a whole class kit to make 25 quick & easy cards that I am sure you will love. This class uses the Big Plans Memories and More Pack. This is a hidden gem in the catalog that is perfect for making cards. I absolutely love all the cards and have already started sending them to some friends that needed some “happy mail.”
New Class to Go–25 Quick & Easy Cards
Let’s start with a video. In this video I share all 25 quick & easy cards and share with you all about the Memories & More card packs….so, relax for a few minutes and watch….
If you are reading this in your email, the video might not show up, just CLICK HERE to view it.
Cards You Will Make With This Kit
The memories & more card packs by Stampin’ Up! make the quickest and cutest cards. I am especially loving this Big Plans card pack!!! These are perfect for my Stampin’ Up online class!
You will make 10 different 6 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ size cards…..
And then 10 different 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ size….
And, 5 different 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ sized cards…..
What Comes In The Kit
This kit is a bit different than others I have offered since it contains everything (but adhesive) that you will need to make the projects. You’ll have a great time making these quick & easy cards!
You will get:
- Big Plans Memories & More Card Pack
- Package of Large Memories & More Cards & Envelopes
- Package of Small Memories & More Cards & Envelopes
- Supplies to make 5 “regular” sized cards with envelopes
- Silver & Petal Pink Baker’s Twine
- Calypso Coral Ombre Ribbon
- PDF Tutorial with pictures & instructions for all 25 cards
At this time I do not have a “tutorial only” option on this class, but may do so in the future.
How To Order:
Simply fill out the form below. In the Comment section, tell me you want to order the Big Plans Card Kit. I will then send you an email with a link to use to order and pay. Cost is just $53 (this includes the shipping). DEADLINE TO ORDER IS AUGUST 29th. Kits will ship to you approximately September 14th. (make sure to click SUBMIT after filling in your info)
If you have any questions, contact me or leave a comment.
Remember, deadline to order this class is Thursday, August 29th.
If you enjoyed today’s post, make sure to check out everything else I have to offer!
- Earn FREE PRODUCTS with my Stamping Rewards – CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my NEWSLETTER & get FREE PDF Tutorial & exclusive offers – CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my blog (get all posts in your email!) – CLICK HERE
- Tutorials For Sale – CLICK HERE
- Request Your NEW 2018-2019 Catalog – CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to my YouTube
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Follow me on Facebook