Today we are talking FREE! Everyone loves FREEBIES and Stampin’ Up! has a bunch right now!!! I am featuring the Heartfelt Blooms Sale-a-bration stamp set. This is the most gorgeous stamp I have ever seen and you can get it for free when you place an order. It’s a completely new style of stamps called “Distinktive.” We will be seeing more of this style in the future and I can’t wait. The image is actually created from a photograph of a real flower.
Other Sale-a-bration Cards I Have Shared
If you missed the other cards that I already posted using the FREE products you can pick from, just click on the little pictures below to go to each of the past posts!
Color Combination for Heartfelt Blooms Sale-a-bration Card
You could really make this card in ANY COLOR!!!! Why did I pick Berry Burst for this card? Because I absolutely LOVE the Crinkle Seam Binding ribbon and wanted to use it! So I picked the color based on that. Oh how I wish we could get this ribbon in every color.
Card Recipe for Heartfelt Blooms
- Smoky Slate Card Base: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Basic Black: 4 1/8″ x 2 7/8″
- Whisper White: 4″ x 2 3/4″
- Basic Black scrap for greeting
- Inside: Whisper White: 5 1/5″ x 4″
Don’t forget to stamp the inside:
Heartfelt Blooms Video
Here is a short video from Stampin’ Up! showing this stamp set and giving some tips for stamping with it:
If you are reading this in your email, the video may not show up, so just below click below to go to my website where you can view it.
- Make sure your stampin’ pad is NOT TOO JUICY! If you are not getting the detail you want, it’s probably because your are putting too much ink on the stamp
- When embossing using White powder on black, make sure to use the EMBOSSING BUDDY so you don’t get unwanted speckles (if you don’t know how to heat emboss, let me know, I have a video I can share with you showing how easy it is)
- Greeting banner is cut out using a thinlit from the Petals & More Thinlits (that goes with Petal Palette)
- I used dimensionals under the black layer and the greeting banner
Heartfelt Blooms Stamp Set
Remember–the ONLY way to get this set is FOR FREE!!!! This is what the stamp set looks like. I love that it includes some really nice greetings. Don’t you just love the font on these?
Do you want to make this card?
Here are the supplies you will need to make today’s card. Click on any picture to shop online now.
Don’t forget to use the HOST CODE: QCAWDJPX when you order to get a free gift from me!
As always–if you have questions or I can help you with anything let me know. I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR DEMONSTRATOR and help you with all your stamping and Stampin’ Up! needs! If you don’t already have a demonstrator, and need any of our current catalogs, just click below to request them and I would be happy to send them to you!
Is Your Wish List Over $100? If so, click pic below for details!