My favorite time of the stamping year……SALEBRATION! And this year you can celebrate with Sale-a-bration & coordinating products! One of the biggest reasons I love Stampin’ Up! products is because they coordinate, and Stampin’ Up! hit a home run with these 2 Sale-a-bration items! AMAZING YOU and CELEBRATE YOU THINLITS are both items you can select for free when you make a purchase between January 3rd and March 31st.
Color Combination for Amazing You Card
Where did this color combination come from? I simply pulled colors from the PAINTED WITH LOVE DSP that is on page 19 of the 2018 Occasions Catalog. And, as you know, BLACK has been my favorite “accent” color lately. But I love how it pops with the Powder Pink on the inside of the card!
Card Recipe for Amazing You Card #1
- Whisper White Card Base: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Rich Razzleberry: 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
- Painted with Love DSP: 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Whisper White: 2 1/4″ Circle
- Inside: Whisper White: 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Silver Metallic Foil Doily
- Basic Black Baker’s Twine
- Scrap: Rich Razzleberry (for “amazing”)
Celebrate With Sale-a-bration & Coordinating Products
Let’s take a look at these 2 different Sale-a-bration items that coordinate. The AMAZING YOU stamp set is available for free with a $50 order, and the CELEBRATE YOU THINLITS are available when you purchase $100. Place a $150 order and you can get both, PLUS STAMPIN’ REWARDS! You can certainly use each product on it’s own, or combined with other products, but I love how they work together!
A Few Tips
- On the front, “celebrate” and “you” are stamped in Basic Black Ink
- “Amazing” is cut from scrap of Rich Razzleberry cardstock using the thinlit
- For a thicker bow, double the baker’s twine. Tie into a bow and adhere with a glue dot
- Inside of card is stamped in Powder Pink and Basic Black–this is where the colors really pop!
Don’t forget to use my HOST CODE to get a FREE GIFT when you order from me!
Amazing You & Celebrate You Video From Stampin’ Up!
Check out this short video from Stampin’ Up! showing these 2 products and some of the different things you can do with them:
If you are reading this in your email, the video may not show up, so just below click below to go to my website where you can view it.
Do you want to make this card?
Here are the supplies you will need to make today’s card. Click on any picture to shop online now.
What do you think? Do you like these Sale-a-bration products? I will be sharing more ideas with them in the coming months, but add them to your list!
As always, if you have any questions, or if I can help you with anything, let me know. I am here to be your CREATIVE COACH! Have you received your copy of the Sale-a-bration brochure? If not, and you don’t have a demonstrator that you already work with, just click below to request one! I will get it right into the mail to you!
January Online Stamping Class (free with purchase) Click pic for details!
Is Your Wish List Over $100? If so, click pic below for details!