BLACK & GOLD–the perfect combination for an easy and elegant card!
Here is the other card that I posted a couple of weeks ago that is very similar, just changed up how I used the different colors. If you’d like the details on this card, just click on the little picture below to go to the original post.
Both cards are made using the Star of Light stamp set and Starlight Thinlits. This is what they look like:
Back to todays card!
- Whisper White Thick Card Base: 11″ x 4 1/4″
- Basic Black: 4 3/4″ x 3 1/2″ + scrap for star
- Whisper White: 4 5/8″ x 3 3/8
- Gold Foil
- See complete list of supplies need to make this card below
- Cut “solid” star from Basic Black
- Cut detailed star out of Gold Foil and adhere to black star
- Emboss “swirl” using VersaMark and Gold Embossing Powder–don’t forget the Embossing Buddy!
- Stamp greeting in Basic Black
- Adhere star to card front using dimensionals
- Don’t forget the inside–stamped in Basic Black
So which version of basically the same card do you like better??? LEAVE A COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW.
As always, if you have any questions let me know. I am here to help you with all your stamping needs. And please….if you love this card, leave a comment! I love hearing what you think so that I know what kinds of cards to make and share with you.
Looking for a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator?? I would be honored to be that person. Let me know if you need a catalog. I would be happy to send you one.
Here are the products I used to make this card. Click on any of the pictures to go to my online store to place a Stampin’ Up! order! Any questions? Just ask! If you need to order Stampin’ Up! products, I would very much appreciate your business!