This is the fourth card that I have created using the Smitten Mittens stamp set. If you missed the the others, just click on the pictures below.
Here is what the bundle looks like!!! Super Adorable!
Back to todays card!
- Basic Black Card Base: 11″ x 4 1/4″
- Be Merry DSP: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Basic Black: 3 3/8″ x 3 3/8″
- Be Merry DSP: 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″
- Scraps for Mittens: Cherry Cobbler & Whisper White
- Inside: Whisper White: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Since these stamps are photopolymer, make sure to place the piercing pad under your cardstock before stamping–especially with the big bold mitten. it will help get a better stamped image.
- Cut a “detailed” mitten from Cherry Cobbler and the “solid” one from Whisper White and adhere together
- Attach mittens to card using dimensionals.
Don’t forget the inside:
As always, if you have any questions let me know. I am here to help you with all your stamping needs. And please….if you love this card, leave a comment! I love hearing what you think so that I know what kinds of cards to make and share with you.
Looking for a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator?? I would be honored to be that person. Let me know if you need a catalog. I would be happy to send you one.
Want the details? Just click on the picture!
Here are the products I used to make this card. Click on any of the pictures to go to my online store to place a Stampin’ Up! order! Any questions? Just ask! If you need to order Stampin’ Up! products, I would very much appreciate your business!