This is the third card that I have created using the Smitten Mittens stamp set. If you missed the the others, just click on the pictures below.
I even did a video for the first one I shared….it’s so stinkin’ cute:
Here is what the bundle looks like!!! Super Adorable!
Back to todays card!
- Smoky Slate Card Base: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Night of Navy: 4 7/8″ x 3 5/8″ + 1 3/8″ Circle
- Whisper White: 4 3/4″ x 3 1/2″
- Night of Navy Crinkled Seam Binding
- Scraps: Smoky Slate & Night of Navy
- See complete list of supplies need to make this card below
- Cut (2) of the “detailed” mittens from Smoky Slate–you can flip one upside down to have them different
- Easy Peasy Card!
Here is a short video from Stampin’ Up! with some fun ideas and tips for using this bundle!
Don’t forget the inside:
As always, if you have any questions let me know. I am here to help you with all your stamping needs. And please….if you love this card, leave a comment! I love hearing what you think so that I know what kinds of cards to make and share with you.
Looking for a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator?? I would be honored to be that person. Let me know if you need a catalog. I would be happy to send you one.
Want the details? Just click on the picture!
Here are the products I used to make this card. Click on any of the pictures to go to my online store to place a Stampin’ Up! order! Any questions? Just ask! If you need to order Stampin’ Up! products, I would very much appreciate your business!