This is the third card that I have created using the Merry Cafe (combined with Coffee Cafe) Stamp Set. If you missed the others, just click on the pictures below.
We have gone from Halloween……to Fall………to Christmas! I love that this stamp set covers so many different seasons/holidays and that it pairs so nicely with the Coffee Cafe bundle!
If you already have the Coffee Cafe Bundle, make sure you pick up this set to go with it! The pieces all mix and match!
Back to todays card!
- Crumb Cake Card Base: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Crumb Cake Layer: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Be Merry Designer Series Paper (DSP): 1 1/2″ x 5 1/4″
- Garden Green Stitched Satin Ribbon
- Scraps: Be Merry DSP, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green
- Cut (2) cups from DSP usng framelit
- Stamp (2) lids, one in Garden Green & one in Cherry Cobbler on scrap of Whisper White & cut out with framelit
- Stamp greetings as shown on scrap of Whisper White & cut out with framelit
- Cut (2) stir sticks, one from Garden Green scrap and one from Cherry Cobbler scrap
- Assemble cups as shown
- Emboss Crumb Cake layer with Quilt Top Embossing Folder & Big Shot
- Assemble as shown using dimensionals under both coffee cups
As always, if you have any questions let me know. I am here to help you with all your stamping needs. And please….if you love this card, leave a comment! I love hearing what you think so that I know what kinds of cards to make and share with you.
Looking for a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator?? I would be honored to be that person. Let me know if you need a catalog. I would be happy to send you one.
Here are the products I used to make this card. Click on any of the pictures to go to my online store to place a Stampin’ Up! order! Any questions? Just ask! If you need to order Stampin’ Up! products, I would very much appreciate your business!