Before I get started…..the other day I posted some BLOG CANDY and the WINNER IS…..Susan Schonmaker! Congrats Susan….please email me your address and I will get your goodies in the mail to you! And a huge THANK YOU to everyone who left me a comment–you have no idea how great it made me feel as I read them all. I appreciate each and every one of you who support my crazy stamping business! Feel free to leave comments on any posts when you like the projects–that helps me know what kind of projects to make, videos to do and what to share!
I usually share a TECHNIQUE video with you on Thursdays, but I had this WINDOW CARD I wanted to share–I wasn’t quite sure if I should call it a TECHNIQUE or a FUN FOLD….really–what does it matter. I hope you enjoy the video and make some of these easy peasy window cards!
If you are reading this in your email, and the video does not show, just click on the post title to go to my blog to see the video.
Let’s take a closer look at the card…..
When you open it up, there is another “smaller” card inside. It is peaking through the window on the front of the card.
- Berry Burst: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Whisper White: 8″ x 5″
- Scrap of Basic Black
- The video shows just how easy this window card is to make using the LAYERING SQUARE FRAMELITS
- Here are a few quick photos showing how quick and easy it is!
- Using a square framelit, cut the front window
- Use the SAME FRAMELIT on a piece of scrap Basic Black (leave some room around it)
- Use the SCALLOP SQUARE FRAMELIT that is one size bigger and place over the square on the scrap as shown and cut out
- This will give you a perfectly sized “frame” to put over your square opening the the front of the card!
- Stamp the inside piece, making sure the images are placed so that you can see them through the window
- Stamp inside and use Baker’s Twine to hold inside the card base.
Here are all the products used on today’s card. If you’d like to order anything, just click on any of the pictures to go to my online store.
The other day I posted some BLOG CANDY and the WINNER IS…..Susan Schonmaker! Congrats Susan….please email me your address and I will get your goodies in the mail to you!
CLICK ON PICTURES FOR ALL THE DETAILS