I have another card today using the WOOD WORDS stamp set Bundle. This card features 2 of my favorite products–the gingham ribbon (please Stampin’ Up! can we have in all colors!) and the Wood Textures DSP! I just can’t get enough of these 2 products!
- Smoky Slate Card Base: 11″ x 4 1/4″
- Basic Black: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper: 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Scraps: Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Whisper White
- Smoky Slate Gingham Ribbon
- Stamp & cut out heart using Cherry Cobbler
- Stamp & cut out rooster using Crushed Curry
- Stamp & cut out star using Island Indigo
- Stamp greeting in Versamark & emboss using White Embossing Powder. Cut out using Bunch of Banners Framelit
- Cut out the “border banner” from Smoky Slate
- Assemble as shown, using dimensionals under (3) cut out images and banner
Here are the products I used. If you’d like to order any of them to make this card, just click on any picture to go to the store. If you don’t have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I would be honored to be yours! Contact me anytime for help, to get a catalog, or with any stamping questions!
In case you missed the other card that I posted with the WOOD WORDS stamp set, just click on the picture below to go to the post with all the details!
Make the most of July…..IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW
- FREE GRAB BAG with a $50 purchase in July–just use Host Code: 9AXWDUR3
- CHRISTMAS IN JULY–get $197 worth of products for just $99 CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
- Brand new 2017-2018 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog. If you don’t have one yet, CLICK HERE to request one.
- Bonus Days Coupons–$5 for every $50 spent in July
As always, if you have any questions, or if I can help you with anything, please let me know. If you are looking for a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I would be honored to be that person. I would love to send you a catalog, help you decide what you need, or teach you what you’d like to know.