At first glance, this stamp set was not really my style….but like it always happens, I started playing with it and I came up with a really cute card that I love. It’s quick & easy–clean & simple–my 2 styles! A guess maybe I am a “little bit country” these days!
- Crumb Cake Card Base: 11″ x 4 1/4″
- Night of Navy: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper: 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Crumb Cake: 3/4″ x 4 1/4″
- Night of Navy & Whisper White Scrap
- Night of Navy Gingham Ribbon
- Inside: Whisper White: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Stamp flower image on Wood Textures DSP in Night of Navy
- Use a Blender Pen to color in the flowers by just smearing over the ink from stamping. If you need a little more, just pick up a little from your pad
- Stamp heart in Cherry Cobbler and cut out using Framelit
- Stamp “Hello Friend” in VersaMark and emboss with White Embossing Folder. Cut out using framelit from Bunch of Banners Framelits
- Assemble as shown, using dimensionals under heart and word banner
- Attach bow with glue dot
Don’t forget to stamp the inside!
Here are the products I used. If you’d like to order any of them to make this card, just click on any picture to go to the store.
Here is a video from Stampin’ Up! featuring this stamp set and other products in the Wood Textures Suite:
Make the most of July…..IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW
- FREE GRAB BAG with a $50 purchase in July–just use Host Code: 9AXWDUR3
- CHRISTMAS IN JULY–get $197 worth of products for just $99 CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
- Brand new 2017-2018 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog. If you don’t have one yet, CLICK HERE to request one.
- Bonus Days Coupons–$5 for every $50 spent in July
As always, if you have any questions, or if I can help you with anything, please let me know. If you are looking for a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I would be honored to be that person. I would love to send you a catalog, help you decide what you need, or teach you what you’d like to know.