And again I find myself making a card for a friend who has Breast Cancer. It just doesn’t end! It makes me so sad to hear of all the people who are currently fighting cancer–not only Breast Cancer, but all other kinds as well.
Today’s card is really simple–no frills, no fluff….just for a friend to say I am thinking about them as they battle this awful disease.
- Pink Pirouette Card Base: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Pink Pirouette: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″
- Basic Black: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Whisper White: 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Stamp ribbon in Pink Pirouette ink in center of Whisper White
- Stamp “words” on top in Basic Black
- Cut out center of Pink Pirouette layer using Lots of Labels Framelit
- Attached to stamped Whisper White layer using dimensionals
- Attach to Basic Black and then to card base
Here are the products I used. If you’d like to order any of them to make this card, just click on any picture to go to the store.
June is a Fabulous Month…..IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW
- Now accepting new members into the STAMPS-IN-THE-MAIL CLUB that begins July 1st. CLICK HERE FOR ALL DETAILS
- Brand new 2017-2018 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog. If you don’t have one yet, CLICK HERE to request one.
- EXTRA $35 in Stampin’ Rewards with $350 order.
- BEST Way To Buy Products: Purchase the $99 Starter Kit and pick out $125 in products + FREE Shipping (contact me for details)
- 15 FREE TUTORIALS when you place an order this month and use this HOST CODE: NU6PWNSP
As always, if you have any questions, or if I can help you with anything, please let me know. If you are looking for a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I would be honored to be that person. I would love to send you a catalog, help you decide what you need, or teach you what you’d like to know.