I shared these projects with you back in April, before this stamp set was available as a sneak peak. I am sharing it again with all the instructions and details.
This is one of those stamp sets that I feel everyone needs. We have all been touched by cancer in some shape or form. If it’s not us directly, it’s someone we love or know. It seems like everywhere I turn, I hear of someone else who has cancer.
We often feel so helpless….but the one thing you can do is send a card of encouragement. Let them know you care and are thinking of them. There is absolutely nothing like getting a card in the mail, especially when it’s handmade.
When I designed these cards I was thinking about both men and women….so often we think to send cards to our female friends and family, but men need encouragement too! Don’t forget them. So I made 2 versions–one for females, and one for the guys!
Each COLOR OF CARD is made the same way–just changing the colors to correspond to the type of cancer someone is suffering from.
- Real Red Card Base: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ + scrap for ribbon on above card
- Whisper White: 2 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ + scrap for ribbon on below card
- Basic Black: 2 3/8″ x 5 3/8″ + scrap for “courage”
- Delicate White Doily (only for above card)
- Inside: Whisper White: 5 1/4″ x 4″
Both of the ribbons above are embossed…..if you don’t know how to emboss, CLICK HERE to go to my post that shows how to emboss with COLORED EMBOSSING POWDER, as well as how to emboss with ANY COLOR STAMPIN’ PAD.
When I first saw this stamp set–all I could think of was PINK. For whatever reason, I think we all tend to think “Breast Cancer” when we see things like this. I want to make sure that we don’t forget people who struggle with all sorts of different cancers. So, I googled “cancer awareness ribbons” and found this great little chart.
Here are the products used. If you’d like to order any (or anything else) just click on any of the pictures to go to the online store.
June is a Fabulous Month…..IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW
- Brand new 2017-2018 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog. If you don’t have one yet, CLICK HERE to request one.
- EXTRA $35 in Stampin’ Rewards with $350 order.
- BEST Way To Buy Products: Purchase the $99 Starter Kit and pick out $125 in products + FREE Shipping (contact me for details)
- 15 FREE TUTORIALS when you place an order this month and use this HOST CODE: NU6PWNSP
- FREE CARD KIT with $50 purchase by June 10th. CLICK HERE for details.
As always, if you have any questions, or if I can help you with anything, please let me know. If you are looking for a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I would be honored to be that person. I would love to send you a catalog, help you decide what you need, or teach you what you’d like to know.