This PDF tutorial includes simple step-by-step instructions and cutting diagrams for making 11 different cards from one 12″ x 12″ piece of Designer Series Papers (DSP) and coordinating card stock. It’s time to use all that pretty paper that you have sitting around. Layouts work great with any papers. Also included is a video showing all the layouts and how to cut the DSP.
- All of my tutorials are easy to follow simple instructions. They are perfect for all levels of card makers. If you are a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, these projects are perfect for you to use in your events or classes.
- Designs are exclusive to Jackie Bolhuis, Klompen Stampers, and may not be distributed, sold or posted any place online.
- If you are a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, you are welcome to copy these projects for your classes or events.
- The first time you purchase a tutorial from Klompen Stampers, you will be required to create an account.
- When you complete your purchase, tutorial will be available immediately for download.
- All purchases from Klompen Stampers will remain in your account allowing you unlimited access.
- PDF files purchased are non-refundable
- You are responsible for knowing how to download and use PDF files