My name is Jackie Bolhuis and I am from Zeeland, Michigan. I joined Stampin’ Up! in 1995 to simply get a discount on my stamps and paper crafting supplies. It did not take me long to realize that this would be a fun business to pursue as I stayed home to raise my children. At the time, they were 2, 4, and 7 and we were on busy household.
I had planned on staying home with them until the youngest entered school, however, when that time rolled around my husband and I decided I would continue to work from home and make Stampin’ Up! my full-time career. And the rest is history…..
I have 2 passions when it comes to my Stampin’ Up! Business….
- Teaching others to make quick and easy cards and enjoy card making as much as I do, and
- Helping others enjoy the many benefits of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
Over the years, I have had many honors and opportunities–too many to even remember. Here are just a few of the highlights.
- Achieving $1 Million in Career Sales (and along with that I was able to design my own stamp set!)
- Served on the Stampin’ Up! Advisory Board
- Earned the Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip EVERY year since 1997
- Recognized as a TOP DEMONSTRATOR every year since 1997
- Earned every single Founders Circle Retreats (when they offered this great honor)
- Presented at several National Conventions and Leadership Conferences
But the biggest joy in my life is my family. As you can see from this picture, all 3 of my children have been (or still are) in the military. Nothing brings me more joy than to see my kids being successful, and more importantly, their passion for this great country. Yes, I am a proud “military mom!” I also have a wonderful husband who supports me in everything I do. He has always been a big part of my business, and my success. Without him, I would never have continued in this business for all these years!
I hope you visit my website often as I strive to share lot’s of great stamping tips and ideas with you–all of which will be Quick & Easy–because that’s the only way I do it!!!!