The Creativate Fall Online Stamping Retreat is a great place to learn card making ideas, techniques and have a ton of fun!
WATCH FOR INFORMATION ABOUT OUR NEXT RETREAT IN JANUARY 2022. Make sure you have subscribed to my email newsletter to get all the details and be notified when registration is open.
I am so excited to share that we just opened registration for the Fall Creativate Online Stamping Retreat. As always, each retreat we strive to make it better and better…..and this one is no exception.
You are going to want to register right away–LIKE RIGHT NOW! The retreat fun will begin on Monday and go all the way through Oct 23rd. That’s 4 weeks of creative inspiration!
We have so much fun in store for you….
- Learn Card Making ideas from 4 of Stampin’ Up!’s top demonstrators
- 10 (or more) stamping presentations (watch live or video replay)
- Each of the presentations shows multiple projects
- Step-by-step tutorials for all projects
- Projects designed for all “level” of card makers & so that you can use supplies you have! (let’s learn to use what we have!)
- 4 Weekly Stamping Challenges – chance to win prizes when you participate
- Tons of prize drawings for all who register
Registration for the October 23, 2021 Retreat is now closed. Watch for details about our next retreat coming in January 2022.
Creativate Fall Online Stamping Retreat: All You Need to Know
Sometimes it’s just easier to explain by “talking.” Check out this short video for all the retreat details.
Where is the Retreat?
- Once you register you will receive an email inviting you to the private facebook group
- If you don’t use Facebook, no problem! You can still register and a few days after the retreat I will send you links to all of the tutorials & videos. And YES, you get into all the prize drawings!
What Can I Expect?
- Stamping Challenges posted each Monday
- Friday night (Oct 22) fun Facebook Live to get to know the Creativate Team
- Stamping Presentations begin at 10am Eastern Time on Saturday, Oct 23 (we will post a schedule of all live presentation so you can be sure to tune in if you can)
- After each stamping presentation, we will post the tutorial for you to download. These will be easy to follow listing all supplies used, cutting measurements and step-by-step instructions
Cost of the Retreat is Just $45
Since this is a virtual event, we are unable to offer any refunds once you have registered. If you are a team member who earned the retreat for FREE, make sure that you do not register and pay–you were sent a special code to use to claim your free registration.
Common Questions & Answers
- How do I know what stamps I need? All the projects are designed to be “generic” so you can use any stamps, inks and papers that you have. No need to make additional purchases. If you like what we use, we’d rather you order afterwards so you know you really like it!
- Will I be stamping with you? Since everyone stamps at a different pace, the retreat is not designed for you to stamp right along with us. Enjoy the presentations, and then afterwards download the tutorials and work on the projects at your own pace.
- What if I am not available the day of the retreat? or the time zone doesn’t work? That is the beauty of a facebook group – you can visit the group whenever it is convenient for you and watch the replays.
- What if I don’t use Facebook? We have you covered there as well! A few days after the retreat we will email you the links to all the videos and tutorials. AND–you are still eligible for door prizes!
Meet the Creativate Team
Join Brandy Cox, Connie Stewart, Sharon Armstrong and myself for this fun day filled with stamping inspiration. We can’t wait to share with you and spend a fun-filled day together.
If you have any questions, make sure to leave a comment so we can answer them for you. (or email me)
If you’ve attended our retreat in the past, I’d love to hear what you liked the most! Each time we work hard to make these retreats better and better because of your feedback.
I hope you will join my on October 23rd for our 7th Creativate Online Stamping Retreat.