It’s time to register for the quarterly Creativate Online Stamping Retreat. We are super excited to open up registration for the Winter Retreat! These retreats are fabulous and so much fun for all levels of stampers. We share so many stamping ideas, complete with tutorials, that you will be stamping for months (or until the next retreat rolls around!)
You will be learning fun stamping ideas from 5 of Stampin’ Up!’s top demonstrators! There will be at least 10 different stamping presentations, each teaching new and unique ideas that are all designed so that you can create them with any supplies you have!! We will share live via facebook (or video recording) plus give you step-by-step easy to follow tutorials.
With these ideas you will have enough inspiration to keep yourself stamping for a long long time!
Winter Online Stamping Retreat Registration Starts NOW
Don’t miss this awesome online retreat! Keep reading for all the details and check out my short video explaining the retreat.
Wondering what this online stamping retreat is all about? Watch this short video to learn more! Then make sure to register by January 13th to not miss out on all the stamping inspiration and ideas.
Meet the Creativate Team Leading the Online Stamping Retreat
The Creativate Team is comprised of 5 top Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator leaders totaling over 100 years of combined Stampin’ Up! experience. Now that’s a lot of stamps, paper and ink that has been used by us! Not only are we all Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators, but we are BEST FRIENDS as well. I love my Creativate Team peeps!
We established the “Creativate Team” over 5 years ago to collectively support our stamping teams. But now we are sharing our excitement of working together not only with our teams, but with you–our friends, customers and fellow demonstrators!
Join myself, Brandy Cox, Connie Stewart, Lisa Curcio and Sharon Armstrong for this exclusive all day online event. We have a ton of super fun ideas to share with you!
This online stamping retreat will be a one day event that will take place in a private Facebook Group.
- You will receive an email invitation about 2 weeks before the retreat with the details and link to join the group
- PLEASE NOTE: The invitation to join the facebook group, as well as any other communication will be sent to the email address on your registration payment. Make sure that is your current email so you don’t miss anything. If it is different than where you want your emails set, after registering please email me to let me know the correct email address.
The day will be filled with Facebook Lives and/or videos. If you can’t join live, that’s OK. Once you join the group you will have access to the group and can go back to it anytime and watch everything.
- LIVE event will happen on Saturday, January 16, 2021 beginning at 10am Eastern Time
- We will post an approximate schedule as to when we will be going live to help you better be able to tune in live if you want to.
- There will be at least 10 different live (or video) stamping presentations! After each presentation we will also share a written tutorial for the projects that you can download.
- If you can’t join us live–no worries! Everything will be recorded and posted in the group so you can visit it anytime!
Don’t use Facebook? That’s OK–you can still register and about a week after the retreat I will email you all the tutorials and links to all the videos! You won’t miss out on anything!
Live outside of the United States? You can still join us!!!! But just so you know, all tutorials will be written in “inches.”
Cost of the retreat is just $45. Look at all you will get:
- 10+ stamping presentations, each with multiple projects giving you a ton of ideas
- Written tutorials for all projects + links to videos for unlimited viewing
- Unlimited access to the Facebook Group to go back anytime
- Prize Drawings
- Opportunity to share your own creativity as you use our ideas to make your own projects
- About a week after the event, you will receive an email giving you access to download all tutorials and watch all videos all you want (this is perfect for those of you who do not use facebook and just want all the tutorials and videos)
Common Questions & Answers
- How do I know what stamps I need? All the projects are designed to be “generic” in nature so that you can use any stamps, inks and papers that you have. That way we know that everyone will be able to make what we share!
- Will I be stamping with you? Since everyone stamps at a different pace, the presentations are not designed for you to stamp “right with us.” We will share the projects, teach you how to make them, then after we are done we will post the tutorial. The tutorial will have all the supplies, cutting dimensions and instructions. This will make it easy for you to create at your own speed with your own supplies. This format also allows you to start and stop the video all you want to make it easy to follow along.
- What if I am not available the day of the retreat? Or the time zone doesn’t work? That is the beauty of a Facebook Group–you can go to the group anytime and watch all the replays if you missed us when we are live.
- I am not on Facebook, (or what if I struggle with Facebook?) Can I still register? YES. Still register and about a week after the retreat you will receive an email from me with links to all of the tutorials and all of the videos.
- Can I join if I am a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator? YES! We love sharing with other demonstrators!
- Can I join if I don’t live in the US? YES! However, you won’t be able to win a prize as we can only mail those within the US.
The whole Creativate Team is so excited to stamp and share with you in this fun way! If you have any questions, please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
I hope you can join us!
Did You Miss the Other Retreats?
All of the tutorials (with videos) from the past retreats are available in my tutorial store. These tutorial collections are fabulous and will give you tons of stamping ideas!