Looks difficult….but as always, a quick and easy card! Here is my Hold on to Hope Card #3 using this beautiful bundle of the Hold on to Hope stamp set and Cross of Hope Framelits. This card would be perfect for many different occasions and could really be made in any color. I like the softness of the Pool Party with the Chocolate Chip to make it all pop.
Other Hold On To Hope Cards
Here are the other cards that I previously shared using this stamp set. If you missed it, you can click on the little pictures to be taken to that original posts.
Color Combination for Hold On To Hope Card #3
All of the cards that I have made so far use this same color combination. It’s just so soft and perfect for just about anyone and any occasions.
Card Recipe for Hold On To Hope Card #3
- Pool Party Card Base: 11″ x 4 1/4″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Whisper White: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Chocolate Chip: 2 7/8″ x 4 1/8″
- Whisper White: 2 3/4″ x 4″
- Scraps: Whisper White, Pool Party, Gold Foil
- Whisper White 1/4″ Organza Ribbon (in the Occasions Catalog, page 23)
A Few Tips
- Stamp the “words” on a scrap of Whisper White in Chocolate Chip then cut out using the framelit from the Cross of Hope framelits
- Stamp 2 of the floral sprigs in Pool Party so that the “stems” overlap in the middle and the tops just fit in the corners (it looks ugly in the middle but the ovals cover it!)
- Cut the solid cross from a scrap of Pool Party and the detailed cross from a scrap of Gold Foil–adhere together
- Wrap the ribbon around as shown and adhere the 2 sides to the back of the cross. Use a glue dot in the center of the ribbon in the front to hold in place
- Stamp butterfly in Pool Party on scrap of Whisper White and cut out with framelit
- Use dimensionals under the Chocolate Chip layer, butterfly and cross
Hold On To Hope Bundle
Here is what the stamp set and framelits look like. Remember–purchase as a bundle and save 10%
Do you want to make this card?
Here are the supplies you will need to make today’s card. Click on any picture to shop online now.
What Do You Think?
I love to hear from you! If you have any questions or comments, please click below!!
Are you looking to purchase Stampin’ Up! products? I would be honored and would truly appreciate you selecting me to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and place your order through me. When you do, you will become a VIP STAMPER with me. My VIPs enjoy lots of monthly tutorials for projects shared ONLY with them, monthly specials/discounts, and are the first to get all new catalogs. I have been a full-time demonstrator for over 23 years and am here to help you with all your stamping needs.
Other Stamping Fun Happening Now
Do you like learning new ideas, new techniques, new creative cuts & folds? Check out the online classes I currently have available. Each class centers around one stamp set, ensuring that you create many different ideas with your stamps when you purchase them. New class released the 1st of each month that is available free with a purchase for a limited time (these also include a free card kit to make the projects!) Many past classes still available as a tutorial & video option. Click below to see all classes currently available.
Is your Stampin’ Up! wish list over $100??? If so, be a smart shopper and join Stampin’ Up! You will get up to $227 worth of products that YOU pick out for just $99 (plus free shipping) After that, enjoy a 20-25% discount on all purchases. There is absolutely no obligation and no commitment to do anything! Click below for more information, or contact me if you’d like to chat about it! I promise–no pressure! I just want everyone to get the best deal possible on all their Stampin’ Up! products!
I look forward to sharing lots more “quick & easy” ideas with you. Make sure to subscribe to my blog so you don’t miss any of my daily posts. If you have any questions, or anything “stamping” that I can help you with–just ask!