I have another quick and easy “pretty” card for you using the Hold On To Hope stamp set. The “words” in this stamp set are perfect for so many different occasions. Let’s take a look at Hold On To Hope Card #2.
Other Hold On To Hope Cards
Here is another card that I previously shared using this stamp set. If you missed it, you can click on the little picture to be taken to that original post.
Color Combination for Hold On To Hope Card #2
Card Recipe for Hold On To Hope Card #2
- Pool Party Card Base: 11″ x 4 1/4″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Chocolate Chip: 3 3/8″ x 4 5/8″
- Whisper White: 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″
- Scraps of Whisper White and Chocolate Chip (for ovals)
- Whisper White 1/4″ Organza Ribbon (in the Occasions Catalog, page 23)
A Few Tips
- Stamp the “words” on a scrap of Whisper White then cut out using Layering Ovals Framelits
- Cut a scalloped oval from a scrap of Chocolate Chip
- Stamp 2 of the floral sprigs in Pool Party so that the “stems” overlap in the middle and the tops just fit in the corners (it looks ugly in the middle but the ovals cover it!)
- Use dimensionals under the Chocolate Chip Scalloped Oval
- Stamp the little flower using Melon Mambo & Old Olive markers to ink the stamp. Cut out with framelit (that is in the bundle)
- Tie the bow and adhere to card using a glue dot
Hold On To Hope Bundle
Here is what the stamp set and framelits look like. Remember–purchase as a bundle and save 10%
Do you want to make this card?
Here are the supplies you will need to make today’s card. Click on any picture to shop online now.
Do you have any questions about this project or any others? If so, leave me a comment or contact me! I am here to help!
Are you looking to purchase Stampin’ Up! products? I would be honored and would truly appreciate you selecting me to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and place your order through me. When you do, you will become a VIP STAMPER with me. My VIPs enjoy lots of monthly tutorials for projects shared ONLY with them, monthly specials/discounts, and are the first to get all new catalogs. I have been a full-time demonstrator for over 23 years and am here to help you with all your stamping needs.
Check Out All This Stamping Goodness
Free Bonus Card Kit when you purchase the Perennial Birthday Kit and Stamp Set from me in February. To receive the FREE Bonus Card Kit, You MUST use this HOST CODE: BK2VH3SK (CLICK PICTURE BELOW for all the details)
Do you like learning new ideas, new techniques, new creative cuts & folds? Check out my online classes. Each class centers around one stamp set, ensuring that you create many different ideas with your stamps when you purchase them. New class released the 1st of each month that is available free with a purchase for a limited time (these also include a free card kit to make the projects!) Many past classes still available as a tutorial & video option. Click below to see all classes currently available.
Is your Stampin’ Up! wish list over $100??? If so, be a smart shopper and join Stampin’ Up! You will get up to $227 worth of products that YOU pick out for just $99 (plus free shipping) After that, enjoy a 20-25% discount on all purchases. There is absolutely no obligation and no commitment to do anything! Click below for more information, or contact me if you’d like to chat about it! I promise–no pressure! I just want everyone to get the best deal possible on all their Stampin’ Up! products!
If you don’t already have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator that you order from, I would love to send you any of the current catalogs that you need. Simply click below to request them!