It’s January 1st and I can not believe it is 2018! I still remember back on all they hype for Y2K! And now, it’s 18 years later! But I am super excited to be back with you sharing quick and easy stamping projects on a regular basis. I kinda took the past several weeks off to spend time with family, and to get ready for this…..the BRAND NEW 2018 OCCASIONS CATALOG! I have been a stampin’ fool and today I am kicking off the new year with a card using the SURE DO LOVE YOU stamp set.
Color Combination for Sure Do Love You Card #1
I love the deep richness of these colors together. And then when you put it on the white, it really pops!
Card Recipe for Sue Do Love You Card #1
- Whisper White Card Base: 4 1/4″ x 11″
- Whisper White Layer: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Real Red: 3 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
- Basic Black: 3″ x 3 3/4″
- Whisper White scraps
A Few Tips
- Whisper White layer is embossed with the new SIMPLE STRIPES EMBOSSING FOLDER. You can find it on page 5 of the Occasions Catalog
- When embossing the white heart on the black layer, make sure to use the Embossing Buddy so you don’t get unwanted “speckles” of embossing powder (if you don’t know how to heat emboss, send me a message and I will send you a link to a short video showing how simple it is!)
- Dimensionals are used under both the heart and the banner
Don’t forget to stamp the inside:
Sure Do Love You Bundle
The Sure Do Love You stamp set is part of a bundle that comes with framelits. (if you purchase together you save 10%) I used the heart and banner framelits. There is also a fun little box that I will be featuring at a later time. I love that this stamp set can also be used for wedding cards, anniversary cards, and more….not just valenties!
Do you want to make this card?
Here are the supplies you will need to make today’s card. Click on any picture to shop online now.
I hope you like my first card of the new year! If you have any questions about this card, or anything else, make sure to let me know. I am here to help you with all your stamping questions and needs!
You can’t order these products YET…..the new Occasions Catalog begins on January 3rd, along with Sale-a-bration. Have you received your copies of these catalogs? If not, and you do not have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator that you already work with, just click below to request them.
January Online Stamping Class (free with purchase) Click pic for details!
Is Your Wish List Over $100? If so, click pic below for details!