I am so excited about today’s card…..I have an easy watercolor technique with the Waterfront stamp set to show you! It’s so easy and truly makes you feel like an artist!!! ANYONE can get awesome watercolor results with this stamp set! Make sure to scroll down to see my VIDEO showing how easy this fun technique is!
Color Combination for Waterfront Card
Card Recipe for Waterfront Card
- Crumb Cake: 11″ x 4 1/4″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Basic Black: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″
- Shimmery White: 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Inside: Shimmer White: 4″ x 5 1/4″
See the difference in these 2 cards???? The one on the right is just stamped….the one on the left is stamped and then gone over with an AquaPainter. Easy Peasy!!! Here is a video giving you all kinds of tips to achieve this artistic look!
If you are reading this in your email, the video may not show up, so just below click below to go to my website where you can view it.
A Few Important Tips
- Make sure you use Shimmery White Cardstock or Watercolor Paper–I prefer the Shimmery White
- Make sure each color is dry before stamping another color near it
- Here is a close up of the scene that is JUST STAMPED
- Here is a close up the scene with the AquaPainter
- And don’f forget to stamp the inside. The greeting for the inside is from the THANKFUL THOUGHTS stamp set.
Waterfront Stamp Set
Here is what this stamp set look like. Some pretty random looking pieces! And check out the “words!” This set would also combine with any greetings. Would be perfect for:
- Any masculine cards
- Birthday Cards
- Anniversary Cards
- Sympathy Cards
- Thank You Cards
- …….just about any kind of cards!
Do you want to make this card?
Here are the supplies you will need to make today’s card. Click on any picture to shop online now.
Don’t forget to use the HOST CODE: QCAWDJPX when you order to get a free gift from me!
So what do you think??? I am so addicted to this stamp set and using the AquaPainter with it! I have about a dozen (or more) cards that I have made and will share with you in another post–since this one has gotten so long.
As always–if you have questions or I can help you with anything let me know. I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR DEMONSTRATOR and help you with all your stamping and Stampin’ Up! needs! If you don’t already have a demonstrator, and need any of our current catalogs, just click below to request them and I would be happy to send them to you!
January Online Stamping Class (free with purchase) Click pic for details!
Is Your Wish List Over $100? If so, click pic below for details!