Do you like quick and easy? If so, this card is for you! Let the “DSP” do the work, and just add words!!! This is a super easy birthday card with the Birthday Wit stamp set in the Occasions Catalog and the Picture Perfect Designer Series Paper.
Picture Perfect Designer Series Paper
My oh my–check out this gorgeous paper!!!! What I really like is that one side is a super cool “photographic image” and the other size is a nice small coordinating color print. The “picture” side is perfect for the focal point of a card, and the small print is perfect for accent pieces, or for anything you want not as the focal point. And this paper has many of my favorite colors in it!
Card Recipe for Birthday Wit Card
- Lemon Lime Twist: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Bermuda Bay: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″
- Picture Perfect DSP: 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Inside: Whisper White: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Scraps: Whisper White
- Lemon Lime Twist 3/8″ Mini Striped Ribbon
A Few Tips
- Take the piece of DSP and cut at approximately 2″ across the width. I don’t really measure because it doesn’t truly matter
- Flip 1/2 the paper over to reveal the other side
- Adhere to Bermuda Bay showing both the paper prints
- Tie ribbon around into a knot and adhere to card base
- Stamp greeting on scrap of White and cut out with scissors (yep–no framelit or punch!)
Don’t forget the inside:
Birthday Wit Stamp Set
This is what the stamp set looks like–some pretty fun words that you can use to make some quick and easy cards! (MY STYLE!)
Do you want to make this card?
Here are the supplies you will need to make today’s card. Click on any picture to shop online now.
This year I am committing to make AND SENDING more Birthday Cards. This stamp set is perfect, especially when combined with the DSP to make lots of quick and easy cards!!!
As always–if you have questions, I am here to help you with all your stamping needs. If you have any questions, make sure to let me know! Need Stampin’ Up! Catalogs? Just click below to request them.
January Online Stamping Class (free with purchase) Click pic for details!
Is Your Wish List Over $100? If so, click pic below for details!