Cute cute cute–that is what these birds are!!! Check out these cute birds from the Bird Banter stamp set. This is my Bird Banter Card #1 (many more to come I am sure!)
Color Combination for Bird Banter Card #1
I love how bold and bright these colors are! The real red is the color of the Designer Series paper I used, however, the birds are colored using the Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Blends–but you really can’t tell that I used 2 different reds. They still go together perfectly.
Card Recipe for Bird Banter Card #1
- Basic Gray card base: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Tutti-frutti DSP: 2 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Bermuda Bay: 3″ Scalloped circle cut with layering circle framelits
- Whisper White: 2 7/8″ circle cut with layering circle framelits
- Scraps: Whisper White, Basic Black
- Inside: Whisper White: 4″ x 5 1/4″
A Few Tips
- Birds are stamped in Memento Black ink and colored with Stampin’ Blends on a scrap of white–then cut out. I adhered them to the card with dimensionals
- Greeting is stamped in VersaMark and embossed with White Embossing Powder on scrap of Basic Black then cut out using banner thinlit from the Petals & More dies
- Check out the Lemon Lime Twist ADHESIVE-BACKED SEQUINS–love love love these!!! And then I added a Rhinestone on top! (remember, you can get these FREE FROM ME when you order this month! Make sure to use HOST CODE: QCAWDJPX)
These birds were super easy to color with the Stampin’ Blends. This is a new found love of mine….I was never one to like markers, but I love to color with these Blends. It’s super easy to get “artist looking” results!!!
Don’t forget the inside of the card:
Bird Banter Stamp Set
This set has so many cute birds and awesome greetings!!!!
Do you want to make this card?
Here are the supplies you will need to make today’s card. Click on any picture to shop online now. (and don’t forget about my ordering specials–you can get free sequins or a free online class!)
The new 2018 Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-bration is in full swing! So many awesome new products! If you have questions about today’s card, or anything stamping–make sure to let me know. I am here to be your “creative coach!”
January Online Stamping Class (free with purchase) Click pic for details!
Is Your Wish List Over $100? If so, click pic below for details!