I think we have all forgotten about the Color Me Happy stamp set since it is not in any of the catalogs. It was a special release back in October when they introduced the Stampin’ Blends. It has the perfect images for quick and easy cards if you like to color! They color super fast using the Stampin’ Blends, or any other way that YOU love to color!
Color Me Happy Bundle
You can purchase the stamp set alone, or it is also bundled with a super cute Card kit that is designed to use all of the images. Here are the cards that you can make with the card kit. (contains supplies to make 4 of each design) Whether you like to color with the Stampin’ Blends, or prefer another method–this kit is perfect!
Click on the picture below for all the details and close-ups of each of the cards in the card kit!
Other Cards With Color Me Happy
Here are a couple of other cards that I have previously shared. You can click on the pictures to go to the original post to see all the details!
Let’s look again at the card I have for you today. It’s not from the kit, but it features the stamps. I truly see myself using this stamp set a lot in the future.
Color Me Happy Stamp Set
This is what the stamp set looks like. What do you think? Do you like the variety of line art images?
Back to today’s card….here are the details:
Card Recipe for Color Me Happy Card
- Crumb Cake Card Base: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Color Theory Designer Series Paper: 5 1/2″ x 2″
- Basic Black Scalloped Oval: cut with Layering Oval Framelits
- Whisper White Oval: cut with Layering Oval Framelits
- Burlap Ribbon and Linen Thread
- Make sure to scroll down to see all products used. You can click on any of the product pictures to go to my online store and place an order. Your orders help me to continually be able to share SIMPLE and fun stamping ideas with you. Thank You!
A Few Tips
- INK TO USE: if you are coloring with the Stampin’ Blends, make sure to use Memento Ink. If watercoloring, you will need to use the Archival Basic Black
- After stamping image in Black, make sure it’s dry before you start to color
- For Burlap Ribbon, place a bit of Snail adhesive on DSP where the oval will cover up to hold the Burlap. Then, wrap a piece of Linen Thread around the bottom of the Burlap and tie into a bow. (I doubled the Linen Thread)
- Use dimensionals under the Scalloped Black oval
- Have questions? Email me and I will be happy to help!
Do You Want To Make This Card?
Here are the supplies that you will need. Click on any of the pictures to shop online!
As always, if you have any questions, or if I can help you with anything, please contact me. I LOVE to talk stamping!!! and Stampin’ Up! Whether you have questions about a project, a product, or what it’s like to join Stampin’ Up! as a demonstrator–I’d love to chat. There is a FABULOUS SPECIAL COMING UP IN JANUARY if you ever thought about joining Stampin’ Up!! You can get up to $127 worth of YOUR CHOICE of Stampin’ Up! products for FREE. What info–contact me today!