This card just makes me smile…..so many good memories of watching the movie ELF with my kids! I love that movie!!!!! This card was super easy to make and it’s so dang cute!
The stamp is from a set that is kinda hidden in the Holiday Catalog….it’s called FESTIVE PHRASES and is on page 45
This is what the stamp set looks like:
Back to todays card!
- Emerald Green Card Base: 11″ x 4 1/4″
- Basic Black: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″
- Whisper White: 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Year of Cheer Washi Tape
- Scrap: Real Red
- Inside: Whisper White: 5″ x 3 3/4
- See complete list of supplies needed to make this card below
- Stamp ELF in Basic Black on White Layer
- Color with Markers
- Stamp again on scrap of Real Red and cut out just the banner
- Adhere banner over original stamped image using dimensionals
- Stamp ELF again at the bottom of the inside layer & color
- Place a piece of WASHI TAPE along left edge, wrap around to the back for a nice clean crisp edge
- That’s it–EASY PEASY!
As always, if you have any questions let me know. I am here to help you with all your stamping needs. And please….if you love this card, leave a comment! I love hearing what you think so that I know what kinds of cards to share with you.
Looking for a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator?? I would be honored to be that person. Let me know if you need a catalog. I would be happy to send you one.
Here are the products I used to make this card. Click on any of the pictures to go to my online store to place a Stampin’ Up! order! Any questions? Just ask! If you need to order Stampin’ Up! products, I would very much appreciate your business!