It’s time to start thinking Christmas!!! There are so many super cute stamp sets and bundles to pick from this year! Plan your cards now, order your supplies, and start creating! It’s so less stressful when you make your cards EARLY rather than waiting until December!!! Enjoy the process, rather than stressing over getting them done!
Night in Bethlehem is a bundle that is so easy to work with! Quick and easy–but very elegant!
This is what the bundle looks like:
Back to todays card!
- Sahara Sand Card Base: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Whisper White: 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
- Night of Navy: 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Inside: Whisper White: 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Scraps: Sahara Sand, Night of Navy & Gold Glimmer Paper
- See complete list of supplies need to make this card below
- Cut (2) of the “city” pieces out of scraps of Sahara Sand
- Cut star from Gold Glimmer Paper
- Emboss Night of Navy layer using Softly Falling Embossing Folder
- Assemble card front as shown, using dimensionals under star and “lower” city piece
- Don’t forget the inside
- Cut out 2 pieces from Night of Navy scrap
- Stamp greeting in Night of Navy and city in Sahara Sand
- See end of post for complete list of supplies used
As always, if you have any questions let me know. I am here to help you with all your stamping needs. And please….if you love this card, leave a comment! I love hearing what you think so that I know what kinds of cards to make and share with you.
Looking for a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator?? I would be honored to be that person. Let me know if you need a catalog. I would be happy to send you one.
Want the details? Just click on the picture!
Here are the products I used to make this card. Click on any of the pictures to go to my online store to place a Stampin’ Up! order! Any questions? Just ask! If you need to order Stampin’ Up! products, I would very much appreciate your business!