Today’s set of 3 cards focusing on using the Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper (DSP) along with the Painted Harvest set set bundle.
Here are a couple other cards I have already posted using the Painted Harvest Bundle. If you missed them, or want to go back to it, just click the pictures below.
Here are the 3 cards–they are all pretty much the same, just used different pieces of the paper:
Look how pretty this paper is!
And here is what the stamp set and punch look like! Remember–its a bundle so you save 10% when you purchase together!
- Card Base: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ (Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Early Espresso)
- DSP: 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″
- Layer: 3 5/8″ x 4 7/8″ (Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Early Espresso)
- Very Vanilla: 1″ wide
- 2″ Circles: (Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Early Espresso)
- Linen Thread
- Stamp and punch out the leaves
- First punch the end of the 1″ Very Vanilla strip. Then stamp the greeting close to the banner end and trim off the other end to size desired
Have you received the new Holiday Catalog? If you don’t have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator you already work with, and would like a Holiday Catalog–I would be happy to send you one! Just click on CONTACT to send me a message requesting one!
Here are the products I used to make this card. Click on any of the pictures to go to my online store to place a Stampin’ Up! order! Any questions? Just ask!
One of the online classes this month uses the Painted Harvest Bundle!!!! Click on picture below–you can get this class and a card kit for FREE with a purchase! Hurry–Deadline is September 10th