I have another card today using the HALF FULL stamp set–MY FAVORITE in the Holiday Catalog. I have had so much fun with this set….I could make cards all day long!!!! I LOVE IT! Is it on your list yet?
If you missed my other cards with this stamp set, just click on the pictures below to see those posts!
- Basic Black: 4 1/4″ x 11″
- Cherry Cobbler: 3 3/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper: 3 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Scraps: Shimmery White & Basic Black
- Shimmery White: 5 1/4″ x 4″ (for inside)
Here is what the stamp set looks like:
- I have a video showing how easy it is to watercolor these images. If you missed it, scroll down, I included in this post
- Make sure when watercoloring you use either Shimmery White or Watercolor Paper and Archival Black ink
- Dang–no punches or framelits (yes–I am spoiled) You will have to cut with a scissors!
- Greeting is embossed–if you don’t know how to heat emboss with embossing powder–ask me. I have a video showing how to do
- Scroll down to see the complete list of supplies used to make this card
Don’t forget the inside:
If you missed the video showing how easy it is to watercolor, here it is:
Have you received the new Holiday Catalog? If you don’t have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator you already work with, and would like a Holiday Catalog–I would be happy to send you one! Just click on CONTACT to send me a message requesting one!
Here are the products I used to make this card. Click on any of the pictures to go to my online store to place a Stampin’ Up! order! Any questions? Just ask!