I am back with another easy fun fold–a simple pocket card. Quick and easy yet adds a fun WOW to your cards! First, check out the short video showing you how I made the pocket, and then I will share all the details.
If you are reading this in your email, and the video does not show, just click on the post title to go to my blog to see the video.
Let’s take a closer look at the card…..
It’s just a simple pocket with an insert. It’s regular card size so will fit into a regular envelope for mailing.
- Whisper White: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ (for pocket)
- Whisper White: 5″ x 3 3/4″ (for insert)
- Melon Mambo: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (for insert)
- Pick a Pattern DSP: 2 1/2″ x 5 1/4″ + 3/4″ x 5 1/4″ (for pocket)
- DSP: 3/4″ x 4 3/4″ (for insert)
- Whisper White: 1 1/2″ Circle
- Melon Mambo: 1 3/4″ Circle
- Scraps: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Lemon Lime Twist
- Score 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ piece at 4 1/4″ to fold into regular card size
- Score 1″ from top to fold down to create pocket open (see video)
- Scoring is simple when you use the SIMPLY SCORED SCORING TOOL! (if you don’t have this awesome tool, you NEED it)
Here are the products used on today’s card. If you’d like to order anything, just click on any of the pictures to go to my online store.
Stay tuned for my next FUN FOLD CARD coming next week! If you don’t want to miss out, make sure to SUBSCRIBE to my blog! It looks like this in the right hand column!