HAPPY NEW CATALOG DAY!!!! The 2017 Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog is available to order from TODAY! And this is my favorite stamp set in it–HALF FULL!!! If you don’t already know, my husband and I make our own wine. It’s just a fun hobby that we have been doing for a few years. So, when I saw this stamp set, it really spoke to my heart!!!
I have had so much fun watercoloring these images……….
and…..as always……I KEEP IT SIMPLE! Watercolor scares me. I am NOT an artist and failed at watercoloring classes! But I did learn a few tips that help me do a SIMPLE watercolor!!! Check out my video to see how I colored the wine bottles–I promise–it’s quick & easy!
If you are reading this in your email, the video may not show up. Just click on the title of this post to go to my website so you can view the video.
Let’s look at the card again:
Check out the stamp set….oh my–it’s awesome!!!
- Smoky Slate Card Base: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Basic Black: 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper: 4 3/4″ x 3 1/2″
- Scrap of Shimmery White
- Smoky Slate Gingham Ribbon
- Shimmer White: 5 1/4″ x 4″ (for inside)
- Video shows how to do the simple watercoloring
- Mini Dimensionals work perfect for the wine bottles! (new obsession of mine!)
- Unfortunately no thinlits so you have to cut with a scissors, but these are easy images to cut
- Tie bow and adhere with a glue dot
- Scroll down to the bottom of this post for a complete list of supplies needed to make this card
Don’t forget the inside!
Have you received the new Holiday Catalog? If you don’t have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator you already work with, and would like a Holiday Catalog–I would be happy to send you one! Just click on CONTACT to send me a message to request one.
Here are the products I used to make this card. Click on any of the pictures to go to my online store to place a Stampin’ Up! order! Any questions? Just ask!