Why do we always wait until the last minute to make the cards we need? I know it’s not just me–many of you wait too and then it becomes so stressful. Especially with Christmas cards where we tend to make quite a few. Why not make them now–and then, when November/December hits, we don’t have to worry about it.
Stampin’ Up! has released this awesome bundle early for just that reason–so you can make your cards now and not stress about getting them done at the last minute!
Throughout the month I am sharing several different ideas using this bundle….and then, I have a special Christmas gift for you if you purchase the bundle from me in August
If you missed the other cards I already shared with this bundle, just click on the pictures below to go to the other blog posts:
And since it’s Wednesday, I have some advice from Sage Weenie….
Lets take another look at todays card:
- Old Olive Card Base: 4 1/4″ x 11″
- Whisper White: 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Cherry Cobbler: 4 1/8″ x 2 7/8″ + scrap
- Whisper White: 4″ x 2 3/4″ + scrap
- White Baker’s Twine
- Use the Card Front Builder Dies on white layer to cut out border. You will need to run through the Big Shot 2 times, to cut each end
- Stamp “Deck the Halls” in black on small white layer
- Stamp again on Cherry Cobbler scrap and with scissors, cut out the “THE”
- Adhere over “the” on white layer
- Stamp each of the “ornament” stamps onto smaller white layer in Old Olive
- Stamp again on scrap of white in Cherry Cobbler, cut out 2 of the ornaments with thinlits
- Using MINI DIMENSIONALS, adhere over Old Olive images as shown
- Tie bow in Baker’s Twine and adhere with Glue Dot
- Assemble as shown, using dimensionals under Cherry Cobbler layer
This is what the stamp set and coordinating framelits look like–remember, buy as a bundle and you save 10%.
Purchase the Carols of Christmas bundle from me in August and I have an early Christmas gift for you! 36 pieces of Be Merry Designer Series Paper. Click below to order your bundle today! Don’t forget to use the HOST CODE.
Here is a short video from Stampin’ Up! showing this awesome bundle:
CLICK ON PICTURES FOR ALL THE DETAILS